We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Ask ALL support questions here please - Cache Extreme | Forum

Roderick
Roderick Apr 16 '13
Please ask your support questions here
Richard Carr
Richard Carr Apr 28 '13
Hi Roderick, just wondering does this work with 1.5.1? I have installed it but when i click the 'Clean up' button in the plugins settings it send my site to /500.phtml
Roderick
Roderick Apr 29 '13
Quote from Richard Carr Hi Roderick, just wondering does this work with 1.5.1? I have installed it but when i click the 'Clean up' button in the plugins settings it send my site to /500.phtml

Hi, we build this for the latest version, not 1.5.1.
Richard Carr
Richard Carr May 2 '13
Ah ok.. Thank you Roderick..I will be updating soon so hopefully all will be sorted :)
Den Team
Den Jun 12 '13
Roderick,

It would be really useful for admins if you put the "Clear" button on each site page, visible for admin only. For example as a small button on right corner. In this way you don't need to go to plugin settings each time you want to clear the cache :) 

Roderick
Roderick Jun 12 '13
Quote from Den Roderick,

It would be really useful for admins if you put the "Clear" button on each site page, visible for admin only. For example as a small button on right corner. In this way you don't need to go to plugin settings each time you want to clear the cache :) 

Hi Den,

Your the first one to ask this, if more people ask i will think about it :) but i like the idea

manas
manas Jul 7 '13
hi
after applying the cache cleaner extreme, my site gives error 500, internal server error. please help me. I use latest version.
manas
manas Jul 7 '13

Quote from Roderick hi after applying the cache cleaner extreme, my site gives error 500, internal server error. please help me. I use latest version.

Marinus
Marinus Jul 8 '13
allright then, a serious chrash of my site during use of this plugin. Lost a lot of information after the backup was restored, great!

Marinus
Marinus Jul 9 '13
The crash have some impact; they have tried to restore the site from 3 different days ago and still don't gett it right. more than 12 hours offline.
tammy harris
tammy harris Aug 7 '13
great plugin but I think it should be linked to cron so admins can set a time for it to run say once a  day, week, month, 3 months
dave Leader
dave Oct 22 '13
+1 Den i hate having to go to plugins each time, i would love the admin access from user side someplace.
Roderick
Roderick Feb 25 '14
Quote from manas
Quote from Roderick hi after applying the cache cleaner extreme, my site gives error 500, internal server error. please help me. I use latest version.

Hi there, this should not happen to your site.. did you fix it by now?

Roderick
Roderick Feb 25 '14
Quote from Marinus The crash have some impact; they have tried to restore the site from 3 different days ago and still don't gett it right. more than 12 hours offline.

It must be caused by conflict with other plugins, we use this plugin a lot ourselves
Hybrid
Hybrid Mar 13 '14
Quote from Tammy great plugin but I think it should be linked to cron so admins can set a time for it to run say once a  day, week, month, 3 months

+1 for what Tammy said ;) - I haven't downloaded this plugin yet, but if it only allows the admin to clear the cache by going directly to this plugin, that would become bothersome and/or tiresome for the admins.  If based on a cronjob, allowing lets say choices for the admin to choose from (daily, weekly, monthly) etc. and run automatically, that would help out all admins I think!

Wouldn't you agree?

Other than that, this plugin does look interesting to say the least.  I'd like to know more though before downloading it.

So if we clear the cache, does it delete unnecessary files that are no longer active or in use?

The Forum post is edited by Hybrid Mar 13 '14
Roderick
Roderick Mar 13 '14
We made this plugin so developers could have an easy way to delete the cache, use it as you wish or modify as you wish but i don't think any major updates are to follow any time soon :)
Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Jul 20 '14
I guess it works also for version 1.7 ?
Roderick
Roderick Jul 22 '14
Yes it does :)
Cindy Tayyah
Cindy Tayyah Jun 19 '15
compatible with 1.7.4?
Dirk
Dirk Jun 30 '15
Hi, 

Going to update for 1.7.4? Would love to use it :)

Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic