We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

purchases and downloads | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Michael Leader
Michael Aug 29 '10
Are you ever going to release that plugin?
May come in handy... :)

I mean the one that allows downloads etc, even the pruchases etc!!! ;o)
The Forum post is edited by Michael Aug 29 '10
Emil Team
Emil Aug 30 '10
We are not going to release this particular plugin. Instead we'll polish and make it universal and release as a general classifieds plugin.
Michael Leader
Michael Aug 30 '10
aww not fair!!! LOL! no probs... I like the downloads section and not too fussed on the payment bit.
David
David May 11 '11
Hello. I purchased "User Credits" but whe I generate the download link it does nothing. I get the pop up box but no working link to download.
Crystal
Crystal May 12 '11
I too purchased the user credits plug in with Paypal and get this error when I try to download the plug in.

{sensitive data - cut by Emil}

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'SQLSTATE[00000] [1129] Host '173-203-221-105.static.cloud-ips.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'' in /home/storage/public_html/ow_core/database.php:188 Stack trace: #0 /home/storage/public_html/ow_core/database.php(218): OW_Database->__construct(Array) #1 /home/storage/public_html/ow_system_plugins/update/bol/service.php(57): OW_Database::getInstance(Array) #2 /home/storage/public_html/ow_system_plugins/update/bol/service.php(141): UPDATE_BOL_Service->getDbo() #3 /home/storage/public_html/ow_system_plugins/update/controllers/base.php(154): UPDATE_BOL_Service->getComPluginDownloadId('b1b5384969dde0a...') #4 [internal function]: UPDATE_CTRL_Base->getPlugin(Array) #5 /home/storage/public_html/ow_core/dispatcher.php(234): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(UPDATE_CTRL_Base), Array) #6 /home/storage/public_html/ow_core/application.php(286): OW_Dispatcher->dispatch() #7 /home/storage/public_html/index. in /home/storage/public_html/ow_core/database.php on line 188
The Forum post is edited by Emil May 12 '11
Crystal
Crystal May 12 '11
Problem solved.
Emil Team
Emil May 12 '11
David, we fixed that - sorry for the inconvenience. Please check if you can download it now.
Rafael
Rafael Oct 25 '11
Estou procurando um plugin de loja, e-comerce, mas não estou encontrando