We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to add comments and likes in groups | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Stan Thompson
Stan Thompson Jun 9 '13
Can anyone please tell me if it is possible to add comments and Likes in groups?

Kind regards

Stan

MDB Entertainment
bobbi
bobbi Jun 9 '13
i looked at one of your groups and if i understand correctly i think you need to go to your group plug in and configuration, you should have a newsfeed widget to bring down, once you do this then liking will be possible
Stan Thompson
Stan Thompson Jun 9 '13
I have looked in there and there is no newsfeed to bring down?
bobbi
bobbi Jun 9 '13

you can see from my shot where the newsfeed is has one of your admin deleted it, you can see that on my shot the forum widget is missing and i am pretty sure that it has been removed as it was there before
Stan Thompson
Stan Thompson Jun 9 '13
so I if I delete it and re insatll it will it show up then?
bobbi
bobbi Jun 9 '13
reinstalling plug ins usually solves most problems, but i havent done that as i dont want to lose the groups we have and have to start them all again, hopefully someone else may be able to come up with a soloution
Stan Thompson
Stan Thompson Jun 9 '13
I took the risk and I deleted the newsfeed plugin and reinstalled it and it works now and I didn't lose anything, thank you for your help in this matter :)
MarkieMark67
MarkieMark67 Jun 9 '13
Just deactivate both plugins, and reactivate them. That will fix the problem.
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 20
This time around Stu is getting married to a young Asian beauty named Lauren (Jamie Chung), who’s father completely disapproves of him. khuyến mãi 789club