We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Yahoo Importer Contact | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Julio Marchi
Julio Marchi Aug 9 '11
Addenster,

About my work with the Contact Importer plugin, it is most likely I will have questions instead of problems. Is there any way I can contact you directly just in case I need help with it? Please, PVT me...

Please, disregard my last request about Activity Notification issue. I've found the problem and it was my fault actually. When I installed OxWall I've used my personal e-mail as a site e-mail and I didn't realized it up to now. Problem self-resolved. :)

BTW, talking about installation, you guys should review the OxWall installer as it miserably fails when installing OxWall on WAMPP and XAMPP machines. As those are pretty much standard Apache + MySQL + PHP installations, and because of almost all other "scripts" work well with them, it is very important that OxWall installs and works flawlessly with them as well. It will pretty much guarantee compatibility with almost all servers out there (even LiteSpeed, as it follow Apache basic standards).

Just my two cents.
Den Team
Den Aug 10 '11
You are always can contact me via PM on oxwall.org :)
Oxwall should install smoothly on latest XAMP version (tested). Will check it with WAMP. I agreed with you that it is so important that oxwall can be installed on the most systems without any issues. Working on it.

Pages: « 1 2