We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

changing height | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Kuba
Kuba Jun 11 '13
Hi,

I was looking for this but didn`t find any post...how can I change the height of the "promo.jpg" in crayon theme? Should I change the size of the promo.jpg? or there is something in source code?

Kuba
Kuba Jun 14 '13
anyone? :) 
dave Leader
dave Jun 14 '13

Sorry that you had to wait so long,  some of us dont use that theme and so i is hard for us to answer that. 

I am not familar with which image that is in the demo.  Can you provide a screen shot of the image area that you want to change and a url for your site please.  Thanks...

Alia Team
Alia Jun 20 '13
Kuba, yes you will need to change the height of the promo image itself.

Kuba
Kuba Jun 26 '13
I wrote it wrong...I want to make all menu button to be a little bit higher. When I change the height of the "promo" image, menu buttons will be at the same place and only picture goes smaller. Any idea where I can change it Aliia? 
Meredith
Meredith Mar 18 '14
Kuba,

I agree, the center of the content if down near the bottom. I am not sure that making the image smaller will help so I wanted to check here first.  Did you ever fix this? Thanks!!

Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Apr 29 '14

Quote from Kuba Hi,

I was looking for this but didn`t find any post...how can I change the height of the "promo.jpg" in crayon theme? Should I change the size of the promo.jpg? or there is something in source code?

You would need to change the image..

.ow_page_wrap {
background-image: url("http://demo.oxwall.org/...yon/images/promo.jpg")}