We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to change email template? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 9 '20
149 usd ...oh my god.....i say not more ...save you money my friend
Quote from 2Top Dating
Quote from ArtMedia

you can also buy this plugin, if you want create simple html template and know HTML basic

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1680

Thanks. I saw this plugin but I like the UI of the weaver plugin and how you can make little changes easily.

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 9 '20
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Feb 9 '20
OW_Ghost, I suppose that this account is fake and this is plugin developer ;) who want promote plugin
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 9 '20

Quote from ArtMedia OW_Ghost, I suppose that this account is fake and this is plugin developer ;) who want promote plugin
we think same, i was think like that to but i was scare to bring it up. it looks like that 99.9% when read his posts :)

and for say that soon the developer will jump on us and defend him self ....i rest my case....but again i sure 99,9 %

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 9 '20
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Feb 9 '20

What will be decision most of site owners when have choice 30$ vs 149$ ;)

i have only one plugin which cost 100$ (Membership X), but price rised up when i add inbuild paypal payment gate ;)

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 9 '20
yes you have fair prices in the store

149 usd for that plugin is to much and crazy...my opinion....

Quote from ArtMedia

What will be decision most of site owners when have choice 30$ vs 149$ ;)

i have only one plugin which cost 100$ (Membership X), but price rised up when i add inbuild paypal payment gate ;)

Catkin
Catkin Feb 10 '20
I purchased the $149 email plugin. I appreciate that it is quite expensive but clearly lots of time has gone into creating the plugin and it works very well. The WYSIWYG editor is easy to use and I would say that it's price is more or less justified.

If you think that's too much, keep it to yourself. If you haven't got the skills to create something better, you pay the price to someone who has.

Developers have every right to charge what they want for their plugins. If you don't agree, that's simply a personal opinion you should keep to yourself.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 11 '20
why keep for my self? It is good to let developer know if the prices are to high if not they will never know why little people buy the plugin. 

Think logical now please..

this is a shop like any shop where you buy food, pc, mobile phone and customers always right bring up they opinion about the prices

oxwall is a free software and if you buy 5-10 plugins for that price you better build a new oxwall software...imagine then if you already buy a skadate website for 1699 usd and start buy plugins for 150 usd each....lol...you better bee very rich to run open source software with 30-50 plugins installed.

if i buy this plugin i need buy it for my two websites and that will bee 300 usd imagine if you have 3 or 5 websites.

anyways do not say it is not allowed speak anything about plugin prices because i feel everyone have the fully right to do in any shop in the world and that includes oxwall store plugin shop

Quote from Catkin I purchased the $149 email plugin. I appreciate that it is quite expensive but clearly lots of time has gone into creating the plugin and it works very well. The WYSIWYG editor is easy to use and I would say that it's price is more or less justified.

If you think that's too much, keep it to yourself. If you haven't got the skills to create something better, you pay the price to someone who has.

Developers have every right to charge what they want for their plugins. If you don't agree, that's simply a personal opinion you should keep to yourself.

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 11 '20
Pages: « 1 2