We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

change login page to include google and twitter connect | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Mike
Mike Jun 15 '13
Hi is it possible to have the twitter and google connect on the login page like the screen shot 

thanks

Mike

Attachments:
  join.fw.png (89.02Kb)
ross Team
ross Jun 16 '13
Yes, it is possible, install certain plugins for that. 
The Forum post is edited by ross Jun 16 '13
Mike
Mike Jun 18 '13
Hi I have installed the google and twitter connect but there is no option to show on this page the icons only show on the register page ?
ross Team
ross Jun 19 '13
Is FB connect displayed on the sign-in popup?
Mike
Mike Jun 19 '13
Yes, I would like to add the code used on the join page to the login popup for Google and Twitter, when I installed those connections two new buttons appeared on the join page I want to have them on the login page as well.

ross Team
ross Jun 19 '13
If FB Connect plugin is displayed, then Google connect must be as well. Please, send us the screenshots of your join page where these buttons are. 
Mike
Mike Jun 19 '13

Hi Above is my Join Page 

this is my current login page 

ross Team
ross Jun 19 '13
Please, contact plugins developers to find out the settings for the plugins in order to show them on the login page
Mike
Mike Jun 20 '13
Hi I have msg them, which file(s) do I edit for the login, as in the second image above 

thanks

ross Team
ross Jun 25 '13
Why do you need to edit the files? I don't follow. Sorry
The Forum post is edited by ross Jun 25 '13
Saif
Saif Jun 25 '13
Both these plugins are out dated with no dev support. these are very basic plugins and oxwall should update them but ....
ross Team
ross Jun 25 '13
These are not our plugins
Mike
Mike Jun 28 '13
I want to edit the files so I can add the buttons that do not show up 
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Jan 24
Wow, great stuff. I have been considering this for a few years. I’m glad to seemingly find someone that comes to the same conclusions as me. At least it seems that’s the case. I’ll keep visiting your site to stay informed. Packers and Movers Noida to Madhya Pradesh