We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Invite Icons Not Showing | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
ionut
ionut May 6 '11
The widget where users can invite their friends on my website is empty. The Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo icons aren't showing up.
I had a look at the source code with firebug and saw that all address of the images point to /ow_static/plugins/contact_importer/img/g.png but at that location there is no contact_importer plugin.
Please help! Thanks in advanced! My OXWall powered website is located here.
The Forum post is edited by ionut May 6 '11
ionut
ionut May 6 '11
Fixed...I did a fresh install of the plugin after I uninstalled and removed the old one.
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
Hello! I simply would like to give you a large thumbs up with the great information you could have here on this post. I’ll be returning to your site to get more detailed soon. gutter cleaning grimsby
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 20
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. AE888
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 23
Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! f8bet.website
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Many thanks Nonetheless I’m experiencing trouble with ur rss . Don’t know why Can not sign up for it. Is there anybody finding identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx https://f8bet.website/
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
Thanks for your submission. Another item is that just being a photographer includes not only problems in catching award-winning photographs but in addition hardships in establishing the best video camera suited to your needs and most especially struggles in maintaining the quality of your camera. This can be very true and obvious for those photography enthusiasts that are directly into capturing the nature’s eye-catching scenes : the mountains, the actual forests, the actual wild or even the seas. Going to these amazing places surely requires a digicam that can surpass the wild’s hard conditions. đá gà F8BET
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 28
I love someone's submitting. The great to see you truly describe inside terms with all the heart and soul additionally decision with this important make a difference is frequently successfully looked at. combinaison
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 28
Pour retirer de l’argent sur le bookmaker, allez sur votre espace personnel et cliquez pour retirer des fonds sur la barre latérale. Ensuite, sélectionnez le moyen de retrait et entrez la somme à retirer avant de confirmer la demande. comment créer un code promo 1xbet