We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

getting lightbox to work | Forum

dave Leader
dave Jun 23 '13

Have any of you tried to get lightbox to work on a add on page?  I usually have no problem with my other sites, i just upload it, set the urls, insert the ref=  and we are off and running.

But for some reason i cant get it to fire up on this script, i added the folder to my htaccess rewrite so it has permission.  I did notice that it does seem to have an issue with the prototype js  file, it does not like it and makes the site buttons unclickable.   So i removed it, i dont think it is a needed file anyway. 

All the urls seem to be correct but it wont fire.   I wish i could just tap into what the site uses but honestly i dont want to spend forever having to load libraries for this and that to do one simple task and im not sure what they use anyway, it does not appear the use lightbox.

Any ideas?

dave Leader
dave Jun 23 '13
took a bit of reading but i figured it out, seems html5 does not recognize the rel= so again old school meets new school and i get screwed lol...  there are ways to convert it i guess from what i read but i really have no interest in going thru a world of work for something like this.

at least i know now.
Lars
Lars Aug 12 '13
I ported a developer version into a new slot on the same reseller hosting .. Problem .. somehow the lightbox popup doesnt show the images anymore - It loads forever.

Only difference is that the new domain is on an internationalized domain .. (xn--xxxxx-uud.dk), any of you that have had the same experience?

- Can anyone help? :)
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Jul 5 '15
I was able to get Unite Gallery loading on an add on page. It's responsive, and touch ready, and displays various media. i.e. youtube, images, soundcloud, and others. I verified the responsive part on my phone, and swiped through the gallery. I just uploaded it to the Oxwall directory, copied / pasted the files they said I needed in the bottom section of the add on page. I had to modify the links to the js files, and used their samples with corrected paths for testing. I also added the <div>class of ow_content_wrap at the beginning of the div. Don't know if this helped me, but the lightbox displays in the content area, and the header menu items still work.
Edward Galea
Edward Galea Nov 21 '21
As the founder of the company, it’s important for you to understand the different aspects of the business and how it works, as it is important to get best essay writing service usa to complete your university assignments easily. This will help you to better understand where the lightbox is located and what its function is. You need to be hands-on in order to get the lightbox to work.
JohnTuggle
JohnTuggle Jan 13 '23
Real estate portal  that offers information on the latest property deals and home listings in India. The portal provides realcomponline agents and buyers with the opportunity to connect with each other. RealCompOnline has a large customer base of over 20,000 home buyers who use its services daily.
MatthewMorgan
MatthewMorgan Mar 25 '23
Getting Lightbox to work can be a frustrating experience for users who are unfamiliar with the technology. Lightbox is a popular image and video viewer used on many websites and requires specific coding to function properly. We are offering you to get lose 10 pounds and learn things related your fitness. If you are having trouble getting Lightbox to work, it's important to check if the necessary files and plugins are installed and up to date. Additionally, reviewing the website's coding and seeking assistance from online forums or customer support can provide valuable insights and solutions. With patience and persistence, anyone can get Lightbox to work effectively.