We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to properly stop selling a plugin? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Jul 10 '13
Thank you Den,  just the response I was looking for.  Also It was Purus who told me he was leaving sir! I plan to stick around and become an even more valuable member of the oxwall family. Speaking of being a team player i have emailed Aliia 3 times about the question I emailed you and all though she has been online and is even online now she seems to not respond.

Anyway you could ask her to get back to me on that please. Thanks for all the support guys without oxwall my dreams of running my own site would have never made it this far. 

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Jul 10 '13
never gotten this far. 

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Pete,

If you are looking for a bridge for Oxwall with other Forum script, I made one for Vanialla forum script last month and still in pending :D.

http://oxwall-demo.iyaffle.com/our-forum

The bridge plugin enables single-sign-on for oxwall users for the vanilla forum script which can be in same domain or in other domain.

Users can login to the forum with their oxwall login details.
The Forum post is edited by Purusothaman Ramanujam Jul 12 '13
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Jul 12 '13
This is true and is a rather good plugin. thank you Purus. OWaccessories will also be releasing a phpbb- Oxwall bridge in the future but we have a few projects ahead of this!
Purusothaman Ramanujam
PHPBB and OsCommerce bridge is already in our list too :)
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Jul 13 '13
I thought you said you were not offering any more plugin services? 

Purusothaman Ramanujam
I am having a group of college students who work sometimes for partime. So wat's the matter with that? :)

I will continue being active with oxwall.. but in different ways.
Oxwall Accessories
No one said anything was a matter with that. I have praised and loved your work from day one! You seem to be getting fussy with me. Please take no offense as I want you to stay here and provide quality work. 
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I did not mean anything buddy.. I might sound different as I try to be funny :D

Ok.. lets not hijack this actual thread.
Oxwall Accessories
No problem I hope you do stay as you know we all love your plugins. Its great to hear you plan on sticking around to support them! Thanks 
Pages: « 1 2