We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

A suggestion or more advice maybe - OxArt Comment Votes | Forum

Michael
Michael Oct 2 '13
So our users like this plugin, but they want to be able to see how many likes and dislikes a comment has without hovering over it to produce the buttons etc

I agree with them, it would be good if the buttons where there permanently instead of hovering over them etc

Please advise me on how to make this so, I am aware there will be custom code modification but who would know better than you on what to alter

I await your response
Sardar
Sardar Oct 2 '13
Hi Michael,

I made this buttons visible only on hover to keep interface accurate and clean.

No problem, I'll add the config to let you control the visibility of the buttons. The update will be released this weekends.

Thank you for the suggestion!

webcs Club
webcs Oct 3 '13
PLZ
USER AND PASS DEMO
Sardar
Sardar Oct 8 '13
Hi alireza jahani fard,

Done, added demo/demo user.

Tess Franklin
Tess Franklin Oct 8 '13

Quote from Sardar
Hi alireza jahani fard,

Done, added demo/demo user.

Hi, this looks like just what I need for my site and I would like to demo the plug in as well, I tried using the log in credentials given but I keep getting an invalid (?)
Sardar
Sardar Oct 8 '13
Hi Tess,

I've checked and looks like demo user works fine :)

The Forum post is edited by Sardar Oct 8 '13
Sardar
Sardar Oct 8 '13
Hi Michael,

Yesterday I added the option to make controls to be visible permanently. You should update the plugin.

Tess Franklin
Tess Franklin Oct 8 '13

Quote from Sardar
Hi Tess,

I've checked and looks like demo user works fine :)

lol I don't know why it was giving me trouble...I just went ahead and bought the plug in, I figured it would be what I needed just wanted to poke at it a bit..it works great btw :)
Michael
Michael Oct 10 '13
Cheers Sardar, works perfectly.

Haven't bee able to work out what the "fade" option does
Angel Ferrer
Angel Ferrer Feb 5 '14
It would be nice if the plugins will synchronize with plugins credits and each time a user put a positive or negative action will increase or decrease the credit
You do not have permission to reply this topic