We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

profile question not searchable | Forum

Michael Leader
Michael Jun 26 '11
If I were to pick a profile question output to be a checkbox when searching for anyone who "checked the box" I get no users even if they HAVE checked it. On their profile it answers the question "YES".

I have to put a radio box up with a yes/no answer which when seat as searchable it DOES work.

Can the check box thing be tested and fixed if necessary?
Den Team
Den Jun 27 '11
Jut tested it. It searches fine with checked checkboxes.
Would you post an example or link to your issue?
Michael Leader
Michael Jun 27 '11
OK...
Goto www.lipstickandlenses.com/development
First check the member "Admin" and confirm the last question is set to "YES" which means I Checked the box. (The question is called, SEARCHING CHECK BOXES)

Then do a member search for ANYONE who has checked this. It comes up 0 users!

www.lipstickandlenses.com/development
This is a 1.1.1 install, fairly standard and new. No fancy tweaks. Out of the box Ink still wet.

I checked it on a live site as well...
I have PM'd you username and password for the development...

You have admin on that site.
The Forum post is edited by Michael Jun 27 '11
Den Team
Den Jun 28 '11
Got it. Thank for report Michael! I added this bugfix into our TODO.
Michael Leader
Michael Jun 28 '11
Thank you!
moonwald
moonwald Sep 6 '11
Hi Michael do you know if it's possible to add translation on any question of the sections? For example: suppose I want add interest cinema to the section Interest...Could I add the translation in spanish for every question?

Bye

Moonwald
Mickael
Mickael Sep 6 '11
> Moonwald
yes it is. It's in language section. Research for the worlds to translate then you just change it there..

I've done it in french but i read that there is also full pack language but i haven't try that? I juste change more or less everything one by one, designing the site..