We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to move "powered by oxwall" to left side of the footer?[Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Jeevan
Jeevan Oct 31 '13

Hi sir/madam.

I am proud to use oxwall software again! I was using wall.fm before 3 years back, but one day i shocked my wall.fm was suspended !:( it was free service after it was asking to upgrade. Now i downloded oxwall software and installed to my host:) Now i dont want to remove "powered by oxwall" but i want to move it from right side to left side of footer. because in right side there is chat by that "powered by oxwall" is hinden:( 

help me soon thanks:) add me on whatsapp +919900557674

my site : http://nammasullia.com/community/
The Forum post is edited by ross Dec 15 '13
Duncan
Duncan Oct 31 '13
Looking at it through chrome's inspector, you can change the graphic to "float:left", but it will conflict and go next to your copyright notice.

You can change your copyright notice to "float:right", therefore swapping them.

Search for alt="Oxwall Community Software" through your local files to find where to change (or I'm sure someone will come along with the proper CSS or file locations)

The Forum post is edited by Duncan Oct 31 '13
Jeevan
Jeevan Dec 13 '13
ok thanks for info..
Vene Eehers
Vene Eehers Oct 17 '23
To move "Powered by Oxwall" to the left side of the footer, you can typically edit the website's HTML/CSS code. You'll need to locate the HTML element that contains this text, and then use CSS to style it. The specific steps can vary depending on your website's setup and theme, so it's important to have some coding knowledge or seek assistance from a web developer if needed. Be sure to make a backup of your code before we do your homeworkmaking any changes to avoid any unintended issues. Good luck with your customization!