We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

bug - Most Rated Blogs | Forum

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 6 '13
i get invalid plugin key on try to install the plugin
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Nov 6 '13
Hi Tammy,

Not sure if this is Oxwall. We do not see plugin keys for all members who downloaded the free plugin in our store item setting page. Can you send us an email to support@oldfuture-it.com and we will send you another zip file for the plugin and see if it works.

Thank you for the information.

Sen Projects
Sen Projects Nov 7 '13
Hi Tammy,

Please let us know if you were able to install the plugin using the zip file we sent you via email.

Thank you.

Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Nov 7 '13
After activating it when selecting the Edit I get 500.phtml

Error 500
Internal Server Error.

The Forum post is edited by Kяuncн Nov 7 '13
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Nov 7 '13
Hi Krunch,

You mean when you click on the 'settings' link of the plugin? Sorry we cannot replicate the issue. Please see attached screenshots.

Omari
Omari Nov 7 '13
even after uninstalling your plugin i get a 500 error on when trying to access "my dashboard" is it that it leaves residual files. i messed up my whole site thinking something was wrong becuz i deactivated your plugin but it does not deactivate properly
Omari
Omari Nov 7 '13
now i cannot access "my dashboard" or http://mysite.com/sign-in
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Nov 7 '13
Hi Omari,

Install it back first and your site will get back to normal. we confirm this uninstallation process problem and we just tested it in one of our development site. We will figure out the problem and will get back here as soon as we find a solution. The plugin does not create database tables and we are not sure what we did wrong during uninstallation process.

Thanks.

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 7 '13
thanks for the plugin you emaild me but i have same problem 

install first time ok  on go to settings server 500 error 
uninstall and re install i get invalid key even the new copy you emailed me same invalid key 

no i turned dubug on and tryed to re install again and got a heap of error on files that are already there so my main problem seams to stem for the plugin not uninstalling everything it needs  maybe is even leave the key there as well  so i am get invalid key on try to reinstall it 
Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Nov 7 '13

Quote from OldFuture It Services Hi Krunch,

You mean when you click on the 'settings' link of the plugin? Sorry we cannot replicate the issue. Please see attached screenshots.

Yes, this is what I mean, clicking this gives a server error 500
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Nov 7 '13
Ok guys, thank you for the information. We will get back to this as soon as we can. We are just in a bit of problem now as the typhoon Haiyan just made land fall in our country and it is so strong. Electrical power is on and off and we are expecting a long power interruption until tomorrow.

Here's some info about the typhoon hitting our country http://edition.cnn.com/2013/11/07/world/asia/philippines-typhoon-haiyan/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Thank you.

tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 7 '13
no worries and be safe
i have no problem in how long it take to get things fixed 

Sen Projects
Sen Projects Nov 7 '13
Hi,

We were able to fix the issue. We just want to ask how to update the zip file in the store? Should we delete the existing zip file and upload the new one? We tried uploading the new zip file without deleting the old one the new zip file is not being shown as the main zip file to be used for downloading.

Sorry we are new in oxwall and looks like we need some lessons regarding editing item in the store :)

Thanks.

Sen Projects
Sen Projects Nov 7 '13
Hi guys,

We were able to fix the issue and uploaded the new zip in the store. Please let us know if you see other issue.

Thank you for using our product.

Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Nov 7 '13

Quote from OldFuture It Services Hi guys,

We were able to fix the issue and uploaded the new zip in the store. Please let us know if you see other issue.

Thank you for using our product.

Invalid plugin key - `_INVALID_` provided.
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Nov 7 '13
Hi Krunch,

Try to uninstall and re-install the plugin. it doesn't happen to our dev site now.

Thanks.

Sen Projects
Sen Projects Nov 7 '13
Please download the latest zip file to fix the issue. 

Thank you.

Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Nov 7 '13

Quote from OldFuture It Services Please download the latest zip file to fix the issue. 

Thank you.

I did that,, soon as I seen the update post you put,, all works fine except that edit tab at admin...
Sen Projects
Sen Projects Nov 7 '13
Hi Krunch,

We cannot replicate the edit tab issue you are seeing. This will be hard for us to debug unlike the uninstall issue because when we tried it we had the error also and it's easy to fix since the error is identified. We will still ask our coders to try to replicate your issue in the plugin's settings page.

Thank you. 

Kяuncн Leader
Kяuncн Nov 7 '13
Good-Luck..
Pages: 1 2 »
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic