We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to protect your oxwall site from hackers | Forum

MarkieMark67
MarkieMark67 Oct 4 '12
Anti Spammer is the best defense against spammers at this time. I have looked into many options. Me and Paul have talked a little. I made suggestions and he came up with this plugin. I have to say It's the best out at this time, and it's free. I went for 50-100 spammers a day down to 2 or 3. I can't be more happy with Anti Spammer Plugin. Thanks again Paul.
MarkieMark67
MarkieMark67 Oct 5 '12
Paul Good Job :) Keep me informed...
JB TECH
JB TECH Nov 23 '12
That's nice, but what about SQL Injections?

One of the most major and easiest ways of hacking.

I've tested my site out with the most common pass string : 1'or'1'='1

and it didn't work, which was a bit relief, but I want to test all SQL strings. It'd be nice to have something to protect from false SQL pass to keep users safe, especially since it's easy to find the oxwall site user's username. If my testing brings any interesting results, I'll let all of you know them :)

Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 10 '12
We are always trying to keep our script as protected as possible. Let's hope hackers stop evolving and we will not have to create new ways of protecting our websites ;)
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 18 '12
Topic was moved from Hacks.
TeamX
TeamX Jul 2 '13

Quote from DesignOX My entire site is gone!
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This is arising do to the problem with your Hosting Provider>... I too face this situation when my hosting provider migrate to a new server...
Pages: « 1 2