We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to change size of site name logo - rainy theme | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
idea
idea Jul 5 '11
Dear
I want to change size of "site logo - rainy theme"
Also please suggest how to add sub title.?
idea
idea Jul 6 '11
Dear
Under www.abc.com/admin/theme
There is setting to upload logo for site "logo image"
#I want to change size of that image
# I want to place it with custom alignments
# I want to give a sub title right below the site name / or say site logo how can I?
Den Team
Den Jul 6 '11
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Metta
Metta Apr 19 '13
@Leo: You indicated that we only need to change the size of the image and then upload it.

However, that has not worked for me.  The size of the space where the default logo now appears is fixed, and no matter what size image I upload the default space does not change.

In light of this, can anyone explain how to change the size of the logo display space so I can change it to match the image I want to upload?

(FYI, when my site was previously hosted on Wall.fm, the support staff made this change for me, so I assume the same change can be made on my self-hosted site.  Unfortunately, though, I don't know where or how to make the change.)

Any help anyone can provide will be appreciated!

Thanks,
Metta
The Forum post is edited by Metta Apr 19 '13
Metta
Metta Apr 19 '13
[LATER]  I have since found the CSS file to which Leo was referring, and I managed to copy the old CSS code (from my old Wall.fm site) along with my new image URL into my new site.

Worked beautifully! :-)

Many thanks.