We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Donation[Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Eric
Eric Dec 9 '13
I made a donation over the weekend and sent the reply in asking for directions on how to remove the attribution link.  I'm guessing no one was working over the weekend, but was wondering when I might expect a response.

Thanks =)

The Forum post is edited by ross Dec 10 '13
Alia Team
Alia Dec 10 '13
Eric, I am waiting for confirmation that the payment was received. Will email you shortly.
Agnes H. Callahan
Agnes H. Callahan Aug 27 '23
To remove the attribution link after making a donation alike 8171 ehsaas program, you'll typically need to follow a few steps. First, log in to the platform or website where you made the donation. Navigate to your account settings or donation history, where you should find information related to your donation. Look for options or settings related to attribution or visibility of your donation. There, you might find a toggle or checkbox to disable the attribution link. If such an option isn't available, consider reaching out to the platform's support or the organization you donated to, explaining your intention to remove the attribution link. They might be able to assist you in manually removing or adjusting the attribution as per your request. Keep in mind that policies might vary depending on the platform or organization, so the exact process might differ.