We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

When creating a new topic I get a 500 error [Solved] - Profile progress bar | Forum

Stephanie
Stephanie Dec 11 '13
Whenever my users create a new topic they get redirected to a 500 error, which if they refresh it's back to normal. The topic is made, it just redirects them there. Any ideas?

roleplaycentral.us

http://roleplaycentral.org/oxwall/500.phtml

The Forum post is edited by Alia Dec 13 '13
Alia Team
Alia Dec 12 '13
Stephanie, follow steps listed here http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/4661 ; to find what the real error is. Let me know the results.

Stephanie
Stephanie Dec 13 '13

OW Debug - Exception

Message:SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'rolepla2_oxwa257.ow_profileprogressbar_activity_log' doesn't existFile:/home/rolepla2/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/database.phpLine:331Trace:#0 /home/rolepla2/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/rolepla2/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/database.php(397): OW_Database->execute('SELECT *? ...', Array) #2 /home/rolepla2/public_html/oxwall/ow_plugins/profile_progressbar/bol/activity_log_dao.php(127): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT *? ...', 'PROFILEPROGRESS...', Array) #3 /home/rolepla2/public_html/oxwall/ow_plugins/profile_progressbar/init.php(75): PROFILEPROGRESSBAR_BOL_ActivityLogDao->findCompletedLog('blog-post', 21) #4 [internal function]: {closure}(Object(OW_Event)) #5 /home/rolepla2/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/event_manager.php(188): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Object(OW_Event)) #6 /home/rolepla2/public_html/oxwall/ow_plugins/blogs/bol/service/post_service.php(205): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event)) #7 /home/rolepla2/public_html/oxwall/ow_plugins/blogs/init.php(189): PostService->delete(Object(Post)) #8 [internal function]: blogs_on_user_delete(Object(OW_Event)) #9 /home/rolepla2/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/event_manager.php(188): call_user_func('blogs_on_user_d...', Object(OW_Event)) #10 /home/rolepla2/public_html/oxwall/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(674): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event)) #11 /home/rolepla2/public_html/oxwall/ow_system_plugins/admin/components/user_list.php(94): BOL_UserService->deleteUser('100', true) #12 /home/rolepla2/public_html/oxwall/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/users.php(203): ADMIN_CMP_UserList->__construct(Object(ADMIN_UserListParams)) #13 [internal function]: ADMIN_CTRL_Users->index(Array) #14 /home/rolepla2/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(ADMIN_CTRL_Users), Array) #15 /home/rolepla2/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/application.php(317): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #16 /home/rolepla2/public_html/oxwall/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #17 {main}Type:PDOException
Stephanie
Stephanie Dec 13 '13
Actually. I figured it out. It was an add on must have been the update they just sent out.
Alia Team
Alia Dec 13 '13
Glad to hear. Seems like it was a ProfileProgress bar plugin.
Jeevan
Jeevan Dec 13 '13
same problem here with me...and not solved..trying...
nammasullia.com
The Forum post is edited by Jeevan Dec 13 '13
Wolfy
Wolfy Dec 14 '13
I had the same problem just after update of Profile-Progress Bar Plugin, I deleted the plugin and all was well.

~W~
Alia Team
Alia Dec 15 '13
Topic was moved from Bug reports and troubleshooting.
Nuno Nunes
Nuno Nunes Jan 10 '14
Hi,

This plugin, after I updated to version 1.6, does not let me view the profile page, even uninstalling it.

Attachments:
  Error01.txt (2.67Kb)
Nuno Nunes
Nuno Nunes Jan 10 '14

Ok,

I reinstalled the plugin and...

I made a modification:

/YOUR_SITE/ow_plugins/profile_progressbar/init.php

I commented lines 16 to 153.

I'll be waiting for an update.

(Google Translate :)

The Forum post is edited by Nuno Nunes Jan 10 '14
bobby
bobby Jan 13 '14
what do you mean

/YOUR_SITE/ow_plugins/profile_progressbar/init.php

I commented lines 16 to 153.

im getting Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_plugins/profile_progressbar/init.php on line 16

Nuno Nunes
Nuno Nunes Jan 13 '14
Hi Bobby...

Is installed on the server where your site is have folder called "/ow_plugins/profile_progressbar/"

and inside it has this file called "init.php".

You edit this file commenting lines 16 to 153 and basically it will bypass the plugin, preventing the error message to appear.

I did so cause I'm not able to uninstall it!
(please backup the file before you change anything ;) - Google Translate

The Forum post is edited by Nuno Nunes Jan 13 '14
bobby
bobby Jan 14 '14

You edit this file commenting lines 16 to 153 and basically it will bypass the plugin, preventing the error message to appear.

I did so cause I'm not able to uninstall it!

same here commenting lines would be what like this (dffdsfsdfsdfsfs)
Nuno Nunes
Nuno Nunes Jan 14 '14
Bobby...

Enter this /* in front of the line 16 and this */ 153 at end of line!;)

The Forum post is edited by Nuno Nunes Jan 14 '14
bobby
bobby Jan 14 '14
thanks so much my site is all messed up i should start over delete it all
bobby
bobby Jan 14 '14
now i get

OW Debug - Warning Message: call_user_func(PROFILEPROGRESSBAR_CMP_Widget::getStandardSettingValueList) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback File: /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_panel.php Line: 67

OW Debug - Exception

Message: Class PROFILEPROGRESSBAR_CMP_Widget does not exist File: /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php Line: 207 Trace: #0 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(207): ReflectionClass->__construct('PROFILEPROGRESS...') #1 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('PROFILEPROGRESS...') #2 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(200): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('PROFILEPROGRESS...') #3 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_smarty/template_c/d4b6cae5eb5cd63239db34ce955f1f6047afcf32.file.drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(118): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_libraries/smarty3/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_52d58ae33774b3_14862027(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_core/view_renderer.php(101): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/home3/monacowe...') #6 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_core/renderable.php(263): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home3/monacowe...') #7 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_Renderable->render() #8 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #9 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(342): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('profile', '295', false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #10 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->profile(Array) #11 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel), Array) #12 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/ow_core/application.php(330): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #13 /home3/monacowe/public_html/social/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest() #14 {main} Type: ReflectionException
Nuno Nunes
Nuno Nunes Jan 14 '14
Bobby...

Note the attached image.

You commented in your file this way?

The Forum post is edited by Nuno Nunes Jan 14 '14
Attachments:
  comment.jpg (37.8Kb)
bobby
bobby Jan 14 '14
i did that exactly now i get a different error now
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jan 18 '14
It does not work with 1.6 Oxwall. My whole network crashed. Had to reinstall my whole network again because ProgressBar
dave Leader
dave Feb 4 '14

one issue is that for some reason the new table is not being created.  just create it manually if is not there.

run this query assuming your prefix is ow_

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS  `ow_profileprogressbar_activity_log`;
CREATE TABLE `ow_profileprogressbar_activity_log` (  `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,  `userId` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
 `entityType` enum("blog-post", "event", "forum-topic", "friend_add", "group", "link",
 "photo_comments", "video_comments", "user_gift") NOT NULL,  `timeStamp` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,  `entityId` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`),  KEY `indexAll` (`userId`,`entityType`,`timeStamp`, `entityId`))
  ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

You do not have permission to reply this topic