We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

custom text/html | Forum

Ed Domich
Ed Domich Jul 18 '11
When I try to add text or html to a "custom text/html" box, I get this error:

Incorrect responce
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /base/ajax-component-entity-panel/process-queue/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I've tried reinstalling the newsfeed plugin and changing permissions. Any ideas?
Michael Leader
Michael Jul 18 '11
what were you trying to put into the box?
Ed Domich
Ed Domich Jul 18 '11
I first tried a block of html. I thought something may be bad with the code so I just entered the word "test" and that didn't work either.
Den Team
Den Jul 19 '11
Find our this request /base/ajax-component-entity-panel/process-queue/ in your apache logs and check an actual reason of forbidden. May be you have some security filters installed on your apache.
Ed Domich
Ed Domich Jul 19 '11
I went to my cpanel and under "Error log" there seems to be no sign of any error. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?
Den Team
Den Jul 20 '11
Error message "Incorrect response Forbidden" means that Apache rejected this query due to it's security or other permissions settings. If you didn't find anything in error log, I suggest you to contact your hoster with this issue.
Ed Domich
Ed Domich Jul 20 '11
After emailing my hosting provider, the problem has been resolved.

Thanks Addenster!
Den Team
Den Jul 21 '11
You are welcome :)
Michael Leader
Michael Jul 21 '11
What was the host response? How did they fix?
Ed Domich
Ed Domich Jul 21 '11
I told them exactly what Addenster told me, and they responded with "Check it now." I'm assuming that they just changed my Apache settings which I can't do myself.
The Cyber Express
The Cyber Express Mar 6 '23
The Cyber Express is a cyber security news media company that focuses on providing the latest news and information about various topics in the field of cybersecurity. With an emphasis on breaking news and real-time updates, they aim to keep the public informed about the latest developments in cybersecurity. The topics they cover a range from the latest cyber-attacks and data breaches to the use of ransomware and hacking tools, as well as information about the latest cybersecurity tools and technologies. By providing in-depth coverage of the cybersecurity industry, The Cyber Express serves as a valuable resource for individuals and organizations interested in staying informed about the latest threats and trends in the world of cybersecurity.