We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Craig Monster Theme | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
digant
digant Jul 23 '11
Hello guy's i am post here Craig Monster Theme i hope you like it :)

www.craigmonster.com
Attachments:
  craigmonster_theme.jpg (131.36Kb)
digant
digant Jul 23 '11
Hello Leo thanks for the inform me Powered by logo is on there place now.
digant
digant Jul 23 '11
my Oxwall Advertisement plugin is not working i am using a new version of OXwall. i try a lots but it's not working please fix bugs from there plugin.
ma3ih Club
ma3ih Jul 23 '11
digant you are use my theme
plz add My link back too
i work hard for this
thanQ
digant
digant Jul 23 '11
Mr.Masih This is all for you. I remove the OXwall Script fore ever i think you guy's are not customizing theme my self when i am doing something then after any other people is say it is my work. so what i have to do with my website theme? well i am not sharing my theme to every budy i just want to show my link to every buddy. i think i need to buy any professional script who is give me the permitting to the customizing my self. thanks for wasting my time.
The Forum post is edited by digant Jul 23 '11
ma3ih Club
ma3ih Jul 24 '11
i dont Know Why 80% people Just want Customize Powered link and other people link's
thanks For Do that really Im happy :)
this is free script's problem
Lame people
Ashok Leader
Ashok Jul 25 '11
The site is down and 403 and 404 issues. Anyhow, Just had a look on image and looks nice

@Masih

Mind to tell me what theme you are referring to? I like the theme Craig used. It's just beautiful and curious to have a look at it.

Update : @Masih
Ah ! Just found your theme at store . Will give a try

>this is free script's problem
I can understand you and would react in a same way. Don't worry about the branding and Attribution links. Think about licensing your theme and protecting your rights with a suitable license . One can't stop a person from white-labeling the script without a proper license

Good Luck !
The Forum post is edited by Ashok Jul 25 '11