We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

INSTALLED FREE PLUGINS CHANGING TO PAID WITHOUT NOTICE - UNFAIR ? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Pete
Pete Jan 20 '14
If the people that made these mods put a statement saying next update you well have to pay for this update then this is fine .But to just do it without letting people no is just out of order .
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Jan 20 '14
Maybe dont upgrade to 1.6 if the features you need are on 1.5.3.  Guys this is common practice in the development world. 
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Jan 20 '14
If I was to offer a free plugin that I was going to start charging for I would most definitelymake the community aware. I dont change my prices however unless they go lower or go on sale. :)
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Feb 28 '18
Ouh well....They just want to hook you to download the plugin and deceive us that it has been downloaded or rather bought so many times after they get many downloads from free as it shows on the plugin page they change it to paid and you will think those people who downloaded the plugin bought it but in reality it was offered free so that they can hook other users to buy at your "free plugin download" lie
Quote from Oxwall Accessories If I was to offer a free plugin that I was going to start charging for I would most definitelymake the community aware. I dont change my prices however unless they go lower or go on sale. :)

Pages: « 1 2