We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Problem - Advanced Admin Statistics | Forum

Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Jan 19 '14
It shows current month stats, but when I change the year to 2013 January, it shows all the exact same stats for 2014 January. (my site has been active and running since 2012).

Also, any other year/month I enter, says "No Statistics found for selected month/year"

Seems to only be working for current month

I just installed it, so could it be it needs a few cron runs before all the month's stats will show up?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Can you please provide a screenshot of this?
Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Jan 29 '14
Here is the screenshots.

The only stats I get are for January 2013, and January 2014, and they are identical.

Any other months I select come up with no results.
Attachments:
  stats-1.jpg (51.04Kb)
  stats-2.jpg (127.54Kb)
  stats-3.jpg (133.48Kb)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks for details. I will see on this.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I can not reproduce the issue. I will need a test login and your site url to see on this. Please PM me the details.
Jobee Bendijo
Jobee Bendijo Feb 3 '14
Hi there,

I prefer to keep my site private. This issue seems only to affect months prior to it's install. It seems to be working fine from the month of install ---> forward. It shows stats for January 2014 (that's when I installed it), and is now showing February stats to present day. This is good enough for me. I am going to assume it will continue working this way.

Thank you for your willingness to help solve the problem. I am ok with it as-is.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
As per the design, it should work fine. If you see any abnormal behavior, please do let me know. I am closing this topic now as you want to be as-is.
This topic is locked
You do not have permission to reply this topic