We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Change Avatar To Photo | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jan 20 '14
I am wondering how I can change Avatar to Photo or Picture.
Most of my users don't know what AVATAR means.I changed it in the Language but it won't change on the site.

Maybe there is something more I should do.
Any advice will be hailed.
Thanks
ross Team
ross Jan 22 '14
in the languages section of your admin panel type change avatar in the search find the translation - Change avatar and substitute it with Change picture
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jan 22 '14
Like I said before, I have done that already but it won't change on the site's front.
ross Team
ross Jan 23 '14
Please provide us with screenshot of the changes you made in the Languages section. 
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jan 23 '14

This is a screen shot of how I did the changes in the language. This shot shows how I did it.
The Forum post is edited by Kumi Festus Jan 23 '14
ross Team
ross Jan 27 '14
www.yourdomain.com/admin/dev-tools/languages search these keys: text key='base+avatar_change' {text key='base+avatar_change_avatar'}

Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jan 27 '14
But I think the keys are not editable. I can see add new keys but there is no editable region to edit the keys
ross Team
ross Jan 27 '14
No need to edit the keys, just search those keys and edit the translation "Change avatar" to "change picture" next to the key in the translation column