We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Help ME-user Connot see Dashboard | Forum

Saeed
Saeed Jan 23 '14
hi,

my Some users When Login , when redirect to dashboard after login , go to 500.phtml 

i edit debug mode to True and this Error show to Some users When login and redirect to dashboard :

Message:SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 126 Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_6bc_1.MYI'; try to repair itFile:/home/unikadei/domains/unikadde.com/public_html/ow_core/database.php

this users can Go to another Pages but only Dashboard show this Error , and another users have not this problem and can see dashboard without error

why ? Plz Help me

tnx

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Jan 23 '14
Something is wrong with your database, can u repair that using your cpanel is your site self hosted ?
Saeed
Saeed Jan 23 '14
Quote from Webster Molaudi Something is wrong with your database, can u repair that using your cpanel is your site self hosted ?

yes i have Dedicated server ... i Repaired and Optimized & Checked Database but problem not Solved ...
dave Leader
dave Jan 23 '14

You might try checking your htaccess and php ini and see how much memory you have reserved.  the tmp is a sql temporay storage area while doing sorting or some other routine which it needs to save the process while executing.  If another process caused that sort or action to run out of space (or memory) then it could cause that error.

in your htaccess check for this command

php_value memory_limit   (on a shared server i have ours set at 100M)

in your php ini file check for this command

memory_limit  (on a shared server i have ours set at 100M)

you can set those as you like, since your on a ded server you have more flexibility with the settings so you can actually go larger im sure if you want to.

what did you change or did anything happen before this began to occure, this just not happen by itself, something had to change.

also on a different note..  when you post errors never post the full location,  you just gave a kazillion people your cpanel login username..  noone ever needs to know that so you should have done it this way.

itFile:/home/xxxxxx/domains/xxxxxxx/public_html/ow_core/database.php

if we need to know your information a team member will ask, so never post your site name or username in an error message in public, notice that i xxxxx them out.. thats how you should do it to be safer.

The Forum post is edited by dave Jan 23 '14
Saeed
Saeed Jan 23 '14
Quote from dave in your htaccess check for this command php_value memory_limit   (on a shared server i have ours set at 100M)

i check this Command and not exist this on my htaccess , i write this line :

php_value memory_limit 100M

But Site error show : internal server error 

any page on site not loaded... i Forced to delete this Command in htaccess

Quote from dave in your php ini file check for this command memory_limit  (on a shared server i have ours set at 100M)

i set php.ini On Server :

memory_limit = 1024M

and Reboot Server but My Problem not Solved !

i Create php.ini On public html and do this but Not solved !

Quote from dave if we need to know your information a team member will ask, so never post your site name or username in an error message in public, notice that i xxxxx them out.. thats how you should do it to be safer.

ok thanks that Notice ...

I Done all this Actions On htaccess and php.ini but my Problem not Solved ... please Help me :(

Saeed
Saeed Jan 24 '14
my error changed to :

Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '2147483647' for key 'PRIMARY'File:/home/unikadei/domains/unikadde.com/public_html/ow_core/database.php
Please Help Me

dave Leader
dave Jan 24 '14

Hi, have a look here :)

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/15194

Saeed
Saeed Jan 24 '14
Quote from dave

Hi, have a look here :)

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/15194

my error not exist On this link :(
dave Leader
dave Jan 24 '14

try this one, when you do this your not going to find the exact error unless they make a whole list of them, just look for the main part and try that solution.  see below.

Message: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘2145871224’ for key “PRIMARY”

Screen shot of the exact error message:
        http://www.oxwall.or/...se/3025-NewError.png
        Reported to happen when: using “Newsfeed” plugin.
        Caused by: duplicate entries in database ( known to happen on sites with lots of data).
        Solution: truncate ow_newsfeed_action_set database table.
        Link to the solution on Oxwall forum:
        http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/11519?page=1#post-58164

Saeed
Saeed Jan 25 '14
Quote from dave

try this one, when you do this your not going to find the exact error unless they make a whole list of them, just look for the main part and try that solution.  see below.

Message: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry ‘2145871224’ for key “PRIMARY”

Screen shot of the exact error message:
        http://www.oxwall.or/...se/3025-NewError.png
        Reported to happen when: using “Newsfeed” plugin.
        Caused by: duplicate entries in database ( known to happen on sites with lots of data).
        Solution: truncate ow_newsfeed_action_set database table.
        Link to the solution on Oxwall forum:
        http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/11519?page=1#post-58164

this Problem Solved ... 

Help me to Solve this :

Message:SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 126 Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_6bc_1.MYI'; try to repair itFile:/home/unikadei/domains/unikadde.com/public_html/ow_core/database.php

dave Leader
dave Jan 25 '14
again that very well may be a server issue not a oxwall issue.   let us see what a team member has to say.
dave Leader
dave Jan 25 '14

With all the issues you are having maybe it is time that you restored from a backup of your db.  This stuff just does not happen out of the blue all by itself, what did you do or change before this started to happen?

Saeed
Saeed Jan 25 '14
Quote from dave

With all the issues you are having maybe it is time that you restored from a backup of your db.  This stuff just does not happen out of the blue all by itself, what did you do or change before this started to happen?

How I can Resolve this ? What is my Problem ? 
Alia Team
Alia Jan 27 '14
Saeed, can you make sure once more that your /tmp folder is within the limits it is allowed to have?
Saeed
Saeed Jan 27 '14
Quote from Aliia Saeed, can you make sure once more that your /tmp folder is within the limits it is allowed to have?

yes , mt tmp size increased and status Of my tmp is :

Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/sda2 105G 21G 79G 21% / tmpfs 1.9G 0 1.9G 0% /dev/shm /dev/sda1 97M 50M 43M 54% /boot /dev/sda4 2.0G 37M 1.9G 2% /tmp

please Help me this error not solved yet and some users Leaving My site :(