We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

1.6 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Kris Corp
Kris Corp Jan 23 '14
When is Oxwall going to be done cleaning up all the bugs and errors in 1.6. I'm using a mobile responsive theme so i don't care about the mobile feature for 1.6 but i would like to know when the bugs will be done. I hope its not going to be released like next year.
Alia Team
Alia Jan 23 '14
1.6.1 is on the way. Can't tell the exact dates...but it is not going to be next year for sure...
Alia Team
Alia Jan 23 '14
Topic was moved from Bug reports and troubleshooting.
Joseph
Joseph Jan 24 '14
well some of us are wondering about this because our sites are suffering from being only half functional because we cant live without mobile but we also can't live without our sites being fixed
momtaz1976
momtaz1976 Jan 24 '14
When Oxwall will add Ajax features in newsfeed plugin ? this is the most important thing that every social networking website should have it !
Kris Corp
Kris Corp Jan 24 '14
I don't need an exact data but a range. 1 month, 6 months , year. Took about that to come out with 1? 6 which is a disaster. Lol lucky I'm using a responsive. I just want the bugs fixed.
Steve Winter
Steve Winter Jan 24 '14
When I installed 1.6 following procedures detailed in other threads, the first thing I did after upgrading the core was to disable mobile.

But make a complete backup (or two)  before touching anything.

Steve

Kris Corp
Kris Corp Jan 24 '14
lol i did the same. The mobile disable was first priority. Im using a responsive theme so it looks perfect on mobile.

Can anyone help me with developing an app. I never have before. This isnt html5 to i dont know if phonegap would work.
risha
risha Jan 24 '14
@Kris, what is the responsive theme?
Kris Corp
Kris Corp Jan 24 '14
facebook go