We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

"Terms of use" edit bug | Forum

Ricardo
Ricardo Aug 2 '11
Whenever I try do edit the "Termos of use" page I've got this error message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getUri() on a non-object in /***/***/public_html/oxwall/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/pages_edit_local.php on line 236

Using version 1.2.2
The Forum post is edited by Ricardo Aug 2 '11
Ricardo
Ricardo Aug 2 '11
And again the site is broken after I try to move the "Terms os use" to the Bottom Menu:

Message: Can't generate uri for empty controller/action ! File: /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/default_route.php Line: 49 Trace: #0 /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/router.php(291): OW_DefaultRoute->generateUri(NULL, NULL, Array) #1 /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/router.php(277): OW_Router->uriFor(NULL, NULL, Array) #2 /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/navigation_service.php(286): OW_Router->urlFor(NULL, NULL) #3 /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/ow_system_plugins/base/components/bottom_menu.php(41): BOL_NavigationService->getMenuItems(Array) #4 /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/master_page.php(132): BASE_CMP_BottomMenu->__construct() #5 /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/master_page.php(56): OW_MasterPage->init() #6 /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/application.php(187): OW_MasterPage->__construct() #7 /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #8 {main} Type: InvalidArgumentException
Ed Domich
Ed Domich Aug 8 '11
Has anyone found the answer to this? I have the exact same problem!!!!
Azia Underwood
Azia Underwood Aug 8 '11

Quote from Ricardo And again the site is broken after I try to move the "Terms os use" to the Bottom Menu:

Message: Can't generate uri for empty controller/action ! File: /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/default_route.php Line: 49 Trace: #0 /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/router.php(291): OW_DefaultRoute->generateUri(NULL, NULL, Array) #1 /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/router.php(277): OW_Router->uriFor(NULL, NULL, Array) #2 /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/navigation_service.php(286): OW_Router->urlFor(NULL, NULL) #3 /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/ow_system_plugins/base/components/bottom_menu.php(41): BOL_NavigationService->getMenuItems(Array) #4 /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/master_page.php(132): BASE_CMP_BottomMenu->__construct() #5 /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/master_page.php(56): OW_MasterPage->init() #6 /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/ow_core/application.php(187): OW_MasterPage->__construct() #7 /home/lostinth/public_html/oxwall/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #8 {main} Type: InvalidArgumentException

Keep it hidden and don't edit it, we have all been having the same problem. I am assuming there is a bug in the page that is causing all the errors.
Fejös
Fejös Aug 9 '11
and how can i disable the terms? i can't access de admin pannel.