We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Nothing In Head after Updating | Forum

Eric
Eric Aug 2 '11
I used the Auto Update feature in the admin and the update said it was successful. Afterwards, though, All of the pages have nothing in hte Head section except for the title tag. Everything else seems to work, but there is no JavaScript or CSS.
Dantes
Dantes Aug 2 '11
did you update the theme?
Eric
Eric Aug 2 '11
It's a custom theme that I did. I guess there was something added to the theme structure that I need to add?
Eric
Eric Aug 2 '11
I am able to change the theme in the database which allows the original themes to work, but I can not change the theme through the admin tool. And my custom theme still will not work. Could this be a permissions problem?
Eric
Eric Aug 2 '11
Well, I don't think it's a permission problem because I tried changing everything in the theme directory to 777. Same problem. Can't change/activate theme in the admin and my custom theme won't work. Even tried deleting my theme.
Michael Leader
Michael Aug 2 '11
set dev mode to true in your config.php?
Worth a try?
Den Team
Den Aug 3 '11
Try to update all your plugins and try to find out an issue with your custom theme with firebug.
Eric
Eric Aug 3 '11
Some interesting thisngs I found with firebug:

This is the link to change the theme which is missing part):
<a class="graphite" style="background-image:url(http://www.breagent.com/ow_static/themes/graphite/theme.jpg);" href="javascript://">

It also gives me this js error:

contactManager is not defined

I'm also getting alot of
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found" for files in ow_static.
Eric
Eric Aug 3 '11
Just to let anyone who might have the same problem know, the problem was undefined meta tags (Smarty) in my html_document.html file.