We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

silver button plugin not working - Back To Top | Forum

read_it
read_it Feb 18 '14
I uploaded directly to cpanel and extracted, it is not showing up in my plugin section on Admin section.

any tips?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Are you sure you see a valid plugin directory in ow_plugins directory? Did you unzip the file?

Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Mar 21 '15
Just a note. I just seen this silver button posting. The silver button attachment on the other post isn't a plugin. It's a zipped css file with a text doc with it. All you need to do is upload the zip file, extract it, and follow the text document info to which css file to replace with the silver button file. I did have to do one edit to make the font more legible. I am using 1.7.2, and it's working fine.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Thanks for the update.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Mar 30 '15
I had one problem. The instructions said to replace the ow_static/plugins/back2top/css, but the back to top image kept changing back to the original one. I ended up changing the ow_static/plugins/back2top/css, and ow_plugins/back2top/static/css. So after a few days the silver css is holding. I changed the font color to 0000ff "blue" to make the text legible. This is in the top of the css file. It originally was set to eee.
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Mar 30 '15
Here is what it looks like.
Attachments:
  To Top.jpg (7Kb)
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Got your message and replied to it. Thanks.
You do not have permission to reply this topic