We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error Message | Forum

Sheila Strickland
Sheila Strickland Aug 8 '11
I am getting an error message in reference to my ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/pages_edit_local.phpIt refers to:Line 236: $urlTextField->setValue(OW::getRouter()->getBaseUrl() . $document->getUri())It says Fatal Error can anyone tell me what it means and what I need to do to take care of it, if anything.Thanks,Sheila
Dantes
Dantes Aug 8 '11
and that happend when you are doing what?
Den Team
Den Aug 9 '11
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Sheila Strickland
Sheila Strickland Aug 9 '11
Thanks for answering, sorry it took me so long, bad day, lot's of pain.  When I am trying to make changes under Pages and Menu and I try to move a menu item or edit a menu item I either get this error or nothing happens.  I have not been able to ever move the items, you know move to hidden or change order, or top menu to bottom menu.  Can you help?Fatal error: Call to a member function getUri() on a non-object in /home/sassy/public_html/ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/pages_edit_local.php on line 236
Dantes
Dantes Aug 9 '11
in my experience this could be...
a lang missing key so the program dont recognize what you are moving
or maybe you dont have fully updated the core and plugins
hope was 1 of those
good luck
Sheila Strickland
Sheila Strickland Aug 9 '11
Maybe I should have been more clear.  I can edit all but the Tems of Use menu item but I can't move any of them.  I have tried reinstalling the update but that did not work.  Can you be more specific as to what I might do fix the problem. I am not sure what you mean when you say a missing key, I am an old fart. LOL
Dantes
Dantes Aug 9 '11
LOL!
i think you can search other topic with term of use problem...im not sure if i see this before
GL!