We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Please help me | Forum

Willian
Willian Aug 9 '11
I m running a site with the oxwall software remotelly and I got a error while configurate de site. I can´t solve the problem with my hosting .Please help me: 

This is the debug error:

OW Debug - Exception
Message:Can't generate uri for empty controller/action !File:/home/getherbr/public_html/finally/ow_core/default_route.phpLine:49Trace:#0 /home/getherbr/public_html/finally/ow_core/router.php(291): OW_DefaultRoute->generateUri(NULL, NULL, Array) #1 /home/getherbr/public_html/finally/ow_core/router.php(277): OW_Router->uriFor(NULL, NULL, Array) #2 /home/getherbr/public_html/finally/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/navigation_service.php(286): OW_Router->urlFor(NULL, NULL) #3 /home/getherbr/public_html/finally/ow_system_plugins/base/components/bottom_menu.php(41): BOL_NavigationService->getMenuItems(Array) #4 /home/getherbr/public_html/finally/ow_core/master_page.php(132): BASE_CMP_BottomMenu->__construct() #5 /home/getherbr/public_html/finally/ow_core/master_page.php(56): OW_MasterPage->init() #6 /home/getherbr/public_html/finally/ow_core/application.php(187): OW_MasterPage->__construct() #7 /home/getherbr/public_html/finally/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #8 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException

What should I do , please!
Den Team
Den Aug 10 '11
Did you receive this error after Term of use page modification? If yes, then this bug was already reported and will be fixed soon.
Willian
Willian Aug 10 '11
no It came when I tried to reorganize the dashboard user profile...  tried to reinstall the software in other directory but the problem is the same.

see the directory created: www.2getherbrasil.com/again
Andre
Andre Aug 10 '11
ATTENTION: PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP BEFOR YOU DO THIS!!!

You can fix the Problem in your MyPHP Admin CP.
do in the Table : ow_base_menu_item
and Delete Items Like this in the Red Frame @ the Pic:

The Problem is ONLY in the buttom Area i Think.
After you have do that you can Login in your Page.

The Forum post is edited by Andre Aug 10 '11