We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can anybody help me with this problem? | Forum

Alan
Alan Aug 9 '11
[Code]
Message:SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2014 Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active. Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll(). Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysql, you may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute.File:C:\xampp\htdocs\*****\ow_core\database.phpLine:311Trace:#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\*****\ow_core\database.php(311): PDOStatement->execute() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\*****\ow_core\database.php(345): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', NULL) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\*****\ow_core\base_dao.php(114): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_Plugin') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\*****\ow_system_plugins\base\bol\plugin_dao.php(115): OW_BaseDao->findObjectByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\*****\ow_system_plugins\base\bol\plugin_service.php(113): BOL_PluginDao->findPluginByKey('notifications') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\*****\ow_core\plugin_manager.php(184): BOL_PluginService->findPluginByKey('notifications') #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\*****\ow_plugins\notifications\install.php(86): OW_PluginManager->addPluginSettingsRouteName('notifications', 'notifications-a...') #7 C:\xampp\htdocs\*****\ow_system_plugins\base\bol\plugin_service.php(384): include_once('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #8 C:\xampp\htdocs\*****\ow_install\controllers\install.php(466): BOL_PluginService->install('notifications') #9 C:\xampp\htdocs\*****\ow_install\controllers\install.php(422): INSTALL_CTRL_Install->installComplete(Array) #10 [internal function]: INSTALL_CTRL_Install->plugins() #11 C:\xampp\htdocs\*****\ow_install\classes\application.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #12 C:\xampp\htdocs\*****\ow_install\install.php(75): INSTALL_Application->display() #13 C:\xampp\htdocs\*****\index.php(32): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #14 {main}Type:PDOException
[/Code]

I am also clueless about cron? I need it in simple laymans terms lol.
The Forum post is edited by Alan Aug 9 '11
Den Team
Den Aug 10 '11
HI
What version ox XAMP do you use? Try to download the latest version 1.7.4 from official site 
Den Team
Den Aug 10 '11
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Alan
Alan Aug 10 '11
Appreciated for the topic move I was unsure as to where to post it. I can't believe I forgot I was using the older version of xampp lol. I will reinstall the newer version of xampp and hopefully that sorts my problems out :)

Ok I get a blank white screen after it installs the database and can't get to adding the plugins? Yes it has installed the database as I have checked MySql and can see the 77 added to it :) 
The Forum post is edited by Alan Aug 10 '11
Den Team
Den Aug 11 '11
Let's sorted it. Would you enable DEV_MODE and DEBUG_MODE in ow_includes/config.php file? You will see an actual error message.
Alan
Alan Aug 11 '11
Ok done that and same thing blank screen with no error message?
The Forum post is edited by Alan Aug 11 '11
Den Team
Den Aug 11 '11
OK, check your php.ini:
display_errors must set to "On"
error_reporting must set to "E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE"
Alan
Alan Aug 11 '11
Yup they are on as standard :) But I still get a blank page lol

The Forum post is edited by Alan Aug 11 '11
Den Team
Den Aug 12 '11
Hmm.. as I see from your screen, all these settings are commented by ";", would you uncomment it in the proper way?
Alan
Alan Aug 14 '11
>.< Hahahahaha I never noticed it was commented out rofl. Ok two things but I think it has given the error as to why I can't finish install? The error it shows is this 

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in C:\xampp\htdocs\MYSITE\ow_includes\init.php on line 35

This is the line it says causes an error "mb_internal_encoding('UTF-8');"
The Forum post is edited by Alan Aug 14 '11
Den Team
Den Aug 16 '11

Quote from Alan Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_internal_encoding() in C:\xampp\htdocs\MYSITE\ow_includes\init.php on line 35
This error means that you don't have MB_STRING installed on your hosting. It's required for oxwall :)
Alan
Alan Aug 16 '11
Ok well I found it and have the .dll for it but not sure exactly which line needs enabling? It's in my php.ini as standard but not enabled I guess lol

[mbstring]
; language for internal character representation.
;mbstring.language = Japanese

; internal/script encoding.
; Some encoding cannot work as internal encoding.
; (e.g. SJIS, BIG5, ISO-2022-*)
;mbstring.internal_encoding = EUC-JP

; http input encoding.
;mbstring.http_input = auto

; http output encoding. mb_output_handler must be
; registered as output buffer to function
;mbstring.http_output = SJIS

; enable automatic encoding translation according to
; mbstring.internal_encoding setting. Input chars are
; converted to internal encoding by setting this to On.
; Note: Do _not_ use automatic encoding translation for
;       portable libs/applications.
;mbstring.encoding_translation = Off

; automatic encoding detection order.
; auto means
;mbstring.detect_order = auto

; substitute_character used when character cannot be converted
; one from another
;mbstring.substitute_character = none;

; overload(replace) single byte functions by mbstring functions.
; mail(), ereg(), etc are overloaded by mb_send_mail(), mb_ereg(),
; etc. Possible values are 0,1,2,4 or combination of them.
; For example, 7 for overload everything.
; 0: No overload
; 1: Overload mail() function
; 2: Overload str*() functions
; 4: Overload ereg*() functions
;mbstring.func_overload = 0

; enable strict encoding detection.
;mbstring.strict_detection = Off

; This directive specifies the regex pattern of content types for which mb_output_handler()
; is activated.
; Default: mbstring.http_output_conv_mimetype=^(text/|application/xhtml\+xml)
;mbstring.http_output_conv_mimetype=

; Allows to set script encoding. Only affects if PHP is compiled with --enable-zend-multibyte
; Default: ""
;mbstring.script_encoding=
Alan
Alan Aug 18 '11
Bump
Den Team
Den Aug 20 '11
Sorry, but I can't assist you with that,