We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cannot see any photos on my site:( | Forum

Ela
Ela Aug 15 '11
Hi guys, I try to upload photos on my site and it doesn't work:(I wonder why? Pls help me thx.
Here is my site:
www.friendzrock.com
Den Team
Den Aug 16 '11
Hi
When I try to open your avatar's image directly by typing http://friendzrock.com/...big_2_1313346125.jpg I get Internal Server Error. Please, check your Apache error log for this query. It seems that you have some filters installed which blocks some queries.
Den Team
Den Aug 16 '11
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Ela
Ela Aug 19 '11
Thx for your message but how am i going to check apache error log? 
Dantes
Dantes Aug 19 '11
contact your hosting
Michael Leader
Michael Aug 23 '11
When I clicked on that link Addenster I got hxxp://friendzrock.com/ow_userfiles/plugins/base/avatars/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/install/index.php

:o|

(I replaced the tt with xx)
The Forum post is edited by Michael Aug 23 '11
Den Team
Den Aug 29 '11
Seems this guy try to reinstall oxwall from scratch. That's why you get redirection to the install page.