We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

how can i add code in any page ?[Answered] | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
memo
memo Apr 6 '14
hello,
please i don't know how add code (adsense or html ) in any page without plugin like users page and photo page ....

thank you
The Forum post is edited by ross Apr 10 '14
memo
memo Apr 7 '14
hi leon,
this is not my question i want to know how can i add any code in any page on website like users list page or photo page or ...

best regards
ross Team
ross Apr 9 '14
Memo, please provide us the screenshots of the places you want to add code to. 
memo
memo Apr 9 '14
i want to add a code in some page like this one :
http://www.sikochat.com/users

thanx
ross Team
ross Apr 9 '14
well in this case you can use advertisement plugin: http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/37
The Forum post is edited by ross Apr 9 '14
memo
memo Apr 9 '14
ok can i put the ad in any place in the page or in a special place in it ??
thank you
ross Team
ross Apr 9 '14
there are three pre-defined spots: under the main menu, above the footer and sidebar. 
memo
memo Apr 10 '14
ok thank you very much
radley112
radley112 Mar 15 '22

Thank you for sharing this information with us. Slope Unblocked is a fun time-killing game in which you must accompany a green ball on a journey to conquer a dangerous route made up of multiple sections.

beigebtup
beigebtup Apr 18 '22
The cheap writers also gave plagiarised or refreshed essays that don't work in universities. They might also fail to oxbridge essays or deliver late, which can determine the student's final grades. So even if a budget is a constraint, it is always wise to avoid investing money in cheap essay writing services
leochad82
leochad82 Apr 19 '22
Very nice and informative post. Thank you for writing this article, your article is very helpful to me

Basketbros planet clicker 2