We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cronjob help me please ? | Forum

Pass
Pass Aug 20 '11
[French : Bonjour, j'ai un petit soucis avec le fichier run.php, voila chaque minute le mail que je recoit :

/home/pokemono/public_html/rs/ow_cron/run.php: line 1: ?php
: No such file or directory
/home/pokemono/public_html/rs/ow_cron/run.php: line 2: 
: command not found
/home/pokemono/public_html/rs/ow_cron/run.php: line 3: /**
/home/pokemono/public_html/rs/ow_cron/run.php: line 4: access-logs: command not found
/home/pokemono/public_html/rs/ow_cron/run.php: line 5: syntax error near unexpected token `('
/home/pokemono/public_html/rs/ow_cron/run.php: line 5: ` * The contents of this file are subject to the Common Public Attribution License Version 1.0 (the “License”);]

[English translation: Hello, I have a little trouble with the file run.php, here every minute the mail that I receive :

/home/pokemono/public_html/rs/ow_cron/run.php: line 1: ?php
/home/pokemono/public_html/rs/ow_cron/run.php: line 2: 
: command not found
/home/pokemono/public_html/rs/ow_cron/run.php: line 3: /**
/home/pokemono/public_html/rs/ow_cron/run.php: line 4: access-logs: command not found
/home/pokemono/public_html/rs/ow_cron/run.php: line 5: syntax error near unexpected token `('
/home/pokemono/public_html/rs/ow_cron/run.php: line 5: ` * The contents of this file are subject to the Common Public Attribution License Version 1.0 (the “License”);]

Thank you.
Edit : run.php << Click
The Forum post is edited by Pass Aug 20 '11
Honsa
Honsa Aug 25 '11
are you sure you set the right path?
Den Team
Den Aug 29 '11
You have corrupted your run.php file. Add symbol < before ?php