We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Youtube videos and Vimeo videos cannot go fullscreen BUG in all versions - Attachments | Forum

Omari
Omari Apr 22 '14
Hi, i tested this with both oxwall 1.6 and 1.53 with the version for 1.53 and the latest version for 1.6. Youtube videos and Vimeo videos cannot go fullscreen
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Apr 22 '14
Hello,

Thank you for the report. I've fixed the issue in the dev build of the plugin. The bug will be fixed with next plugin update.

Omari
Omari Apr 23 '14
Hi,

I am running oxwall 1.53 so i am using an older version of the plugin. (version 288) Can you send me the fix, or tell me what to modify. I cannot upgrade to 1.6 as i use too many custom plugins. (also your plugin requires updated video plugin to function properly)

Also, when adding videos using the video button, you are able to pull video title and description. 

However, if i just paste the youtube or vimeo link it will add only the youtube/vimeo thumbnail. 

Can you tell me how to pull the title and description from pasting a youtube/vimeo link.

Users on my site do not add videos using your youtube video search but its much more convenient to just paste in the link in the "whats' happening" section of newsfeed to add the video.

Will be happy to pay for this help. I have attached screenshot to further clarify

Thanks

Attachments:
  attachments request.jpg (246.5Kb)
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Apr 23 '14
Hello,

To fix the fullscreen, you need make changes as described on the screenshot:

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Apr 23 '14
Omari,

Concerning your request:

It is a quite complicated modification. I can do it for you for $60. If the price is ok for you, I can start working as soon as you send me FTP access.

Omari
Omari Apr 24 '14
ok thanks will consult on it and tell you. the reason is i have made visual modifications to your plugin will this be lost? e.g. i have changed the size of images and iframes
Omari
Omari Apr 24 '14
and thanks for the fix. i ended up fixing it yesterday after thinking that max-width may have stopped it from going full screen.
Omari
Omari Apr 24 '14
will do project,

1) can we begin next month on date of my choosing?

2)will any files outside of plugin need to be modified?

3) for 60 us will you provide me with support needed after in case anything goes wrong and if i need to upgrade oxwall and want to keep this modification?

You do not have permission to reply this topic