We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

i cannot possible to login after coustomising the main page | Forum

FrenZinn.com
FrenZinn.com Aug 29 '11
please help check my home page www.frenzinn.com  it will not working after customizing the main page , now it is not possible to login also shows the following error at the end

Message: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1030 Got error 28 from storage engine
File: /home/frenzinn/public_html/ow_core/database.php
Line: 311
Trace: #0 /home/frenzinn/public_html/ow_core/database.php(311): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 /home/frenzinn/public_html/ow_core/database.php(378): OW_Database->execute('?? ...', Array)
#2 /home/frenzinn/public_html/ow_plugins/photo/bol/photo_dao.php(257): OW_Database->queryForList('?? ...', Array)
#3 /home/frenzinn/public_html/ow_plugins/photo/bol/photo_service.php(162): PHOTO_BOL_PhotoDao->getPhotoList('featured', 1, 8, true)
#4 /home/frenzinn/public_html/ow_plugins/photo/components/photo_list_widget.php(57): PHOTO_BOL_PhotoService->findPhotoList('featured', 1, 8)
#5 /home/frenzinn/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(211): PHOTO_CMP_PhotoListWidget->__construct(Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter))
#6 /home/frenzinn/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_index.php(109): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView()
#7 /home/frenzinn/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/%%93^93E^93EF0C94%%drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(58): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropIndex->tplComponent(Array, Object(OW_Smarty))
#8 /home/frenzinn/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty/Smarty.class.php(1262): include('/home/frenzinn/...')
#9 /home/frenzinn/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(100): Smarty->fetch('/home/frenzinn/...')
#10 /home/frenzinn/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(235): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/frenzinn/...')
#11 /home/frenzinn/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(222): OW_Renderable->render()
#12 /home/frenzinn/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(56): OW_Renderable->render()
#13 /home/frenzinn/public_html/ow_core/dispatcher.php(265): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->render()
#14 /home/frenzinn/public_html/ow_core/application.php(293): OW_Dispatcher->dispatch()
#15 /home/frenzinn/public_html/index.php(65): OW_Application->dispatch()
#16 {main}
Type: PDOException
The Forum post is edited by FrenZinn.com Aug 29 '11
Den Team
Den Aug 30 '11
Hello. I don't see any errors on your site. Did you fix it by yourself?
FrenZinn.com
FrenZinn.com Aug 30 '11
yes thank you for the quick response , now the site is working fine ,sorry to reply here after the site is up again.between now i face a problem that the users register with FB always shows online in the instant chat even after they r sign out also .i have the latest chat plug in 
The Forum post is edited by FrenZinn.com Aug 30 '11