We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Few Bugs when testing the site | Forum

Shally
Shally Aug 29 '11
Found few bug and listing it for you guys.
1. On newsfeed (when updating like FB) is not functioning when press enter. Having send button would be helpful when it is not functioning well.
2. Dashboard delete is not functioning (only shows javascript:// when you hover on the delete link)
3. Main delete is also not functioning
4. On blogs main page, will need something like my blog dashboard or my posts button to make navigation easier especially when we want to edit our drafts..(well I will try to change something in page&menu section for this)

Will find some other bugs and will update it here.. 
TQVM..
Den Team
Den Aug 30 '11
Hello Shally
Would you post your site URL please?
Shally
Shally Aug 30 '11
Hi.. thanks for the reply.. the address is here.. 
http://mrsmportal.com/

I still finding bugs with the software.. hope this can help you out fixing this app.
The Forum post is edited by Shally Aug 30 '11
Shally
Shally Aug 30 '11
I realize that, javascript is not working for dashboard and main. Is there anyway to fix this?
Den Team
Den Sep 1 '11
Sorry, but I can't access your site. Get "Connection timeout" message, Check it please.
Shally
Shally Sep 2 '11
Hi Addenster, sorry I forgot to renew the domain. Just renew it. Can you check it for me again?
Sergz
Sergz Sep 3 '11
I just installed the software to our website ( http://www.americanbibleschool.com/classroom/  ) for our students, but I believe there are some bugs. I cannot upload any pictures, small or big or anything. I cannot use my email system although it says the smtp is ok. Can you help me resolve this?
Den Team
Den Sep 5 '11
Would you provide me with your admin details? Your site is under maintenance and I can't register to test it. 
Shally
Shally Sep 6 '11
Hi, I try the installation on my other site www.feel.com.my , I have not done anything to it yet but things is not functioning properly there..
The Forum post is edited by Shally Sep 6 '11