We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What is this ? Pls help | Forum

Peter
Peter Sep 3 '11
I'm getting this message     Message: Can't generate uri for empty controller/action ! File: /home2/lwuhmgyt/public_html/ow_core/default_route.php Line: 49 Trace: #0 /home2/lwuhmgyt/public_html/ow_core/router.php(291): OW_DefaultRoute->generateUri(NULL, NULL, Array) #1 /home2/lwuhmgyt/public_html/ow_core/router.php(277): OW_Router->uriFor(NULL, NULL, Array) #2 /home2/lwuhmgyt/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/navigation_service.php(286): OW_Router->urlFor(NULL, NULL) #3 /home2/lwuhmgyt/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/bottom_menu.php(41): BOL_NavigationService->getMenuItems(Array) #4 /home2/lwuhmgyt/public_html/ow_core/master_page.php(132): BASE_CMP_BottomMenu->__construct() #5 /home2/lwuhmgyt/public_html/ow_core/master_page.php(56): OW_MasterPage->init() #6 /home2/lwuhmgyt/public_html/ow_core/application.php(187): OW_MasterPage->__construct() #7 /home2/lwuhmgyt/public_html/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #8 {main} Type: InvalidArgumentException   I tired to set up my Terms of Use as explained in the forum, accessed my Admin panel->Pages -> and dragged the ToU box next to bottom displays. What can I do to fix this?
Peter
Peter Sep 3 '11
Ok I figured out that I messed up something in the config or set up...... How do I go back and fix this? I pulled the Terms of Use and dragged it to the Bottom menu. Now I can't access website.
Peter
Peter Sep 3 '11
It has been taking care of. Thx
Rick
Rick Oct 5 '11
great, how did you fix it? mine is broken too..