We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'userId' in 'where clause' - MAYBE RELATED TO STATUS UPDATE PLUGIN | Forum

Crewdog
Crewdog Sep 6 '11
I just installed oxwall and all was going smoothly. I uploaded some new themes according to the instructions, including set dev_mode enable (as instructed).  I was able to select several of the different themes, but when I selected "filmy" all of a sudden the site lost almost all functionality and formatting, and giving me the following error. Do you have any idea what happened? I tried checking the db and it showed no errors.
Thanks in advance.

OW Debug - Exception
Message: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'userId' in 'where clause' File: /home/netwyrkn/public_html/ow_core/database.php Line: 311 Trace: #0 /home/netwyrkn/public_html/ow_core/database.php(311): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/netwyrkn/public_html/ow_core/database.php(355): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', NULL) #2 /home/netwyrkn/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(89): OW_Database->queryForObjectList('SELECT * FROM o...', 'STATUSUPDATE_BO...') #3 /home/netwyrkn/public_html/ow_plugins/statusupdate/bol/action_dao.php(80): OW_BaseDao->findListByExample(Object(OW_Example)) #4 /home/netwyrkn/public_html/ow_plugins/statusupdate/bol/service.php(69): STATUSUPDATE_BOL_ActionDao->findListByUserIdAndType(1, 0, 10, 'status') #5 /home/netwyrkn/public_html/ow_plugins/statusupdate/components/user_widget.php(51): STATUSUPDATE_BOL_Service->findListByUserIdAndType(1, 0, 10, 'status') #6 /home/netwyrkn/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_item.php(211): STATUSUPDATE_CMP_UserWidget->__construct(Object(BASE_CLASS_WidgetParameter)) #7 /home/netwyrkn/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/components/drag_and_drop_entity_panel.php(206): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->renderView() #8 /home/netwyrkn/public_html/ow_smarty/template_c/%%7A^7A1^7A114F24%%drag_and_drop_entity_panel.html.php(72): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropEntityPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(OW_Smarty)) #9 /home/netwyrkn/public_html/ow_libraries/smarty/Smarty.class.php(1262): include('/home/netwyrkn/...') #10 /home/netwyrkn/public_html/ow_core/view_renderer.php(100): Smarty->fetch('/home/netwyrkn/...') #11 /home/netwyrkn/public_html/ow_core/renderable.php(235): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/home/netwyrkn/...') #12 /home/netwyrkn/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(147): OW_Renderable->render() #13 /home/netwyrkn/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/component_panel.php(236): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('profile', 1, false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #14 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->myProfile(Array) #15 /home/netwyrkn/public_html/ow_core/dispatcher.php(257): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel), Array) #16 /home/netwyrkn/public_html/ow_core/application.php(293): OW_Dispatcher->dispatch() #17 /home/netwyrkn/public_html/index.php(65): OW_Application->dispatch() #18 {main} Type: PDOException

The Forum post is edited by Crewdog Sep 7 '11
Attachments:
  PDOException42S22.JPG (182.1Kb)
Crewdog
Crewdog Sep 6 '11
Do I need to delete everything and do a fresh install? 
Crewdog
Crewdog Sep 6 '11
I deleted and reinstalled oxwall.

However, if anyone knows what caused the error above, it would be good to know for the future. Thanks.
Den Team
Den Sep 7 '11
What do you mean ander "filmy"?
Crewdog
Crewdog Sep 7 '11
Addenster, thank you for your reply.

Answering your question first...there is a theme named "filmy". I was installing the new theme last night when the site broke.  However, I am not sure that was the problem.

My site is not yet live so today I deleted and did a fresh install of oxwall.  I am using the standard Club theme. I have just finished making several configurations and adding profile questions. 

I am getting the same exception error again

(SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'userId' in 'where clause'). 

Here is how to recreate the error.  I go to browse members, then click on a profile to view it.  Then, the error appears. This is what the screen shot looks like.

I will give you an ID to log in and experience for yourself.  I will set up an ID and give it admin privelege and email you the credentials.

Thank you!
Attachments:
  PDOException42S22-9-7-2011.JPG (178.92Kb)
Crewdog
Crewdog Sep 7 '11
Guys, I may have a lead for you.  This may be related to the Status Update plugin.

I created a test network and started duplicating everything that I did yesterday before my site broke.  I installed plugins one by one.  As soon as I installed the Status Update plugin this is what happened...looks like the same error.

After I deactivate the Status Update plugin the error stopped occurring (both in test network and on the regular site).

The Forum post is edited by Crewdog Sep 7 '11
Attachments:
  AfterInstallStatusUpdatePlugin.JPG (216.57Kb)
Den Team
Den Sep 8 '11
Nice testing Crewdog  :)
Yes, Status update can handle such error, because this is an old plugin and we don;t use it at all. Use Newsfeed plugin except it!
Crewdog
Crewdog Sep 8 '11
Thanks Addenster.
What exactly was the function for this plugin?
Is there any plan to develop it in the future?
Den Team
Den Sep 13 '11
No. Because newsfeed already included functional of status update plugin. 
Crewdog
Crewdog Sep 13 '11
Thanks for the update Addenster.

Does Status Update plugin work if you don't install Newsfeed plugin? Or is it completely obsolete?

FYI, I downloaded this from Oxwall store.

Den Team
Den Sep 13 '11
Don't sure that it works well, because there were a lot of changes in oxwall platform which can be not compatible with old source code of Status update plugin.