We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Flag doesn't work when video or photo is embedded in forum reply | Forum

Crewdog
Crewdog Sep 8 '11
First, I want to say that I think the ability to embed video and photo in forum replies is a GREAT feature. But I found a couple of issues to call to your attention.

When video/photo is embedded in forum replies, the links are not appearing on Admin dashboard when post is flagged.  Please see attached screenshots.

Photo 01: The tab reports 3 posts. It should have been 1 Spam, 1 offense, 1 illegal.  Only 2 of them show up on right.

Photo 02: After adding and flagging more content, the tab reports "4" posts. As you can see, neither the content nor a link to it shows up in the dashboard.

Photo 03: On photo tab, flagged item (or a link to it) also doesn't show up.

Photo 04: Flag link (on right) shows error message.

Also, very important to point out...the mouseover to "delete flag" does not appear for the post with the video.  So it stays flagged indefinitely until/unless the post is deleted.

Photo 05: Even after manually clearing the other flags, the number of posts on the tab still shows "4".  (When I cleared flags from the photo side, the photo tab cleared out and went away as it should.)
The Forum post is edited by Crewdog Sep 8 '11
Attachments:
  FlagNotWorking04.JPG (64.9Kb)
  FlagNotWorking03.JPG (66.02Kb)
  FlagNotWorking02.JPG (77.18Kb)
  FlagNotWorking01.JPG (89.77Kb)
  FlagNotWorking05.JPG (77.55Kb)