We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Since update i have had to remove - Email 2 Future | Forum

Pete
Pete May 30 '14
I have just updated your plugin and this updated has messed all your plugin up and I have had to remove it
Mohammad
Mohammad May 30 '14
Hi Pete,

Can you give me more details please ? what go wrong ?

Pete
Pete May 30 '14
When I go to my website,which well be on Saturday as I am off out now. I well activate this plugin and take a screen shot and post it you.
Mohammad
Mohammad May 30 '14

Thank you Pete,

just on some websites language did not import correctly and it did show something like {text+email2future.....} instead of real text, in this case just download plugin,unzip it and try to import language pack manually(it's called langs.zip in plugin directory)

Good luck

Ricky
Ricky Aug 8 '14
its not working at all on ver 1.7, mails just show as pending, suppose sent mails 4, then pending mails 4
Mohammad
Mohammad Aug 11 '14
unfortunately I have no time for upgrading this plugin now for working with 1.7 but you should attention to the  pplugin page, it says Does not support most recent versions.,Use at your own caution. and It's under GPL 3.0 which tells there is no official support for this plugin,but thanks for report,I'll look into it as soon as I can
Mohammad
Mohammad Dec 21 '14
I am planning to update this plugin soon
Pete
Pete Dec 23 '14

ok

Ricky
Ricky Dec 25 '14
That will be a good move - thanks
Dave
Dave Jan 12 '15

Quote from Mohammad I am planning to update this plugin soon

Awesome .. looking forward to using this on the 1.72 version, this is a really useful plugin.
Mohammad
Mohammad Jan 26 '15
Just updated the plugin, checkout change log

you can update it now by replacing the source of plugin or wait to automatically update it from admin area

Kelvin
Kelvin Jan 26 '15
I am facing this problem too !! I use latest version of this plugin. But language is empty !!! Not able to read... even I imported lang.zip on email2future.
Mohammad
Mohammad Jan 27 '15
Are you using the latest version ?
Kelvin
Kelvin Jan 27 '15
Yes latest version.
Mohammad
Mohammad Jan 27 '15
and what version of Oxwall you are using ?
Kelvin
Kelvin Jan 27 '15
Oxwall 1.7.1
Mohammad
Mohammad Jan 27 '15
you are second person who has this issue, a few people tested it and it worked fine, I myself tested it on 3 different website and it worked fine, so The only guess I have is either your Oxwall does not work correctly or you don't have all requirement provided ! checkout php error log, there must be something in there
Kelvin
Kelvin Jan 27 '15
Kelvin
Kelvin Jan 27 '15
Above is what it looks like.
Dave
Dave Jan 27 '15

Quote from Kelvin Above is what it looks like.

Hi Kelvin I've got the same result as you...did you do a NEW install or an updated over an old version ?
The Forum post is edited by Dave Jan 27 '15
Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic