We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to change forum section titles to not be a link? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
LTK
LTK Jun 7 '14
I would like to change the section titles of the forum to not be links. It is quite annoying that they are colored the general color of all <a> links in the base css. I tried editing the plugins/forum/views/controllers/index.html , and removing the <a> &</a> but this does not work. 

Am I looking the wrong the place? I searched this site and on google and can not find anything referencing my issue. Many thanx to those that can help. I look forward to back from those more knowledgeable than myself.

ross Team
ross Jun 9 '14
You will have to remove variable as well <a href="{$section.sectionUrl}> and leave just span element.

But in this case they will not be clickable at all. How are you going to enter those sections then?

LTK
LTK Jun 13 '14
I actually did remove the variable and it still made no difference (but i will try again though, just to be sure). Thank you for your response. Since all the forums are displayed on the main forum page I don't find it to necessary to need to enter the individual sections/categories .
ross Team
ross Jun 15 '14
You can try to enable dev mode for the changes to take effect.