We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Serious - Help Needed urgent to restore - Site Crash - Updating from 1.1.1 to 1.2.4 | Forum

idea
idea Sep 27 '11
Dear Addenster, Please help me to restore my site which was crashed during updation from 1.1.1 to 1.2.4 each and every thing done as per updation rule.. # backuped site # debug and devmod "true" # core updated first # then plugin update Then also site crashed..! Now tragedy is that now I can't even restore my site from backup also..! It again and again put that crashed site even if restored from clean backup..! Please help me to restore asap as it contains 300 member's useful data.. I'm messaging you the necessary details of site. Idea www.ikbc.in
Den Team
Den Sep 27 '11
Would you provide me with an actual error you have and ryou FTP/phpMyAdmin/Site Admin details?
idea
idea Sep 27 '11
Dear, unable to send PM to you as I'm using mobile browser and hence unable to put / type /past text in the box.. So please mail me on ommedical(at) gmail.com so that I can send you details