We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

categories is not able to translate - Social Media Importer 1.01 | Forum

Kostia
Kostia Jul 31 '14
categories is not able to translate, that's really annoying. 
Martin Philipps
Martin Philipps Aug 3 '14
@Kostia: you mean there are no language file keys for categories? What about the rest of the plugin?
Kostia
Kostia Aug 3 '14

Quote from Martin Philipps @Kostia: you mean there are no language file keys for categories? What about the rest of the plugin?
yes, i am tallking about 4 img of this plugin ( my albums, friends albums..) not able to translate..some of it is able to translate
Martin Philipps
but the categories you are talking about can be defined by yourself - but just in one language? Or are they fixed categories which you cannot change/define yourself at all?
Kostia
Kostia Aug 3 '14

Quote from Martin Philipps but the categories you are talking about can be defined by yourself - but just in one language? Or are they fixed categories which you cannot change/define yourself at all?
you can`t change or translate it 
Martin Philipps
wow, thats a huge limitation, I would want to create my own categories, it's bad enough I can have them in only one language. Seems this developer is quite too expensive with all his plugins, esp. with their limitations! What a pity
You do not have permission to reply this topic