We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Формат даты в Newsfeed | Forum

David
David Sep 9 '14

Помогите пожалуйста, кто знает.

Как изменить формат даты, выводимой в Newsfeed?

Сейчас выводит так:

- Сентябрь 8

Но в России принято так:

- 8 сент.

или

- 8 сентября

и т.п.

Где это изменяется в скрипте?

REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 20
I just now wanted to inform you how much we appreciate anything you’ve shared to help increase the value of the lives of people in this subject matter. Through your current writings, I have gone from simply an amateur to a skilled in the field. It can be a gratitude to your endeavours. Much thanks Horohive
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 22
Spot i’ll carry on with this write-up, I really think this site requirements considerably more consideration. I’ll more likely be again to study considerably more, appreciate your that info. landscape maintenance
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 24
Great post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I am impressed! Very useful information specifically the last section I maintain such info a lot. I used to be seeking this certain info for a very long. Thanks and best of luck. Bariatric Vitamins List
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 25
The color of your blog is quite great. i would love to have those colors too on my blog.;’”-: earn for playing games
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 3
This will be the suitable weblog for any individual who wants to find out about this subject. You realize so considerably its almost difficult to argue with you (not that I essentially would want?-HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Outstanding stuff, just terrific! WS168
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 5
So next, click the Where’s The Money back guarantee website for the internet site. sweet bonanza
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 8
An interesting discussion is value comment. I believe that it’s best to write extra on this subject, it may not be a taboo topic but usually individuals are not sufficient to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers 오피야
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
the air compressors that we use at home are the high powered ones, we also use it for cleaning,. https://dogoka.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 9
the air compressors that we use at home are the high powered ones, we also use it for cleaning,. https://dogoka.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 12
I love how you write, it had me thinking. I??m going to bookmark this. play boy jobs
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 14
I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks! Topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 14
I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks! Topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 18
i would love to use hydrogen fuel on my car, this fuel is really nonpolluting but is not yet very available,. okeplay777
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
free radicals can really damage your cells, that is why i always take antioxidants~ 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
free radicals can really damage your cells, that is why i always take antioxidants~ 오피쓰
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 25
You could certainly see your enthusiasm in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart. topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read? topcer88
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 28
An additional issue is that video games can be serious naturally with the key focus on learning rather than entertainment. Although, there is an entertainment element to keep your kids engaged, every game is often designed to focus on a specific experience or program, such as mathematics or technology. Thanks for your post. phata helicopter booking
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 4
Nice post. I be taught one thing more difficult on totally different blogs everyday. It’s going to all the time be stimulating to read content from different writers and follow a bit one thing from their store. I favor to make use of some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I provide you with a link on your internet blog. Thanks for sharing. Happy Birthday Ex Husband
Pages: 1 2 »