We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Scammer in the name of Aron be caurefull guys buying any of his mods | Forum

Pete
Pete Nov 17 '14

Mobile plugin I bought of this scammer http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/326

Stick with the oxwall mobile guys  it well get better over time ,please don't be tempted to buy this scammers mobile

Be careful when you buy any mod of Aron ,I had to put in a paypal charge back which I won . The son of a bit only tried giving me a copy of his mobile mod update ,which was infact a copy of his demo on his website ,and told me it was a update far his mobile mod ,.Lucky I looked at the code in  the mod first , in it was buy the software ,which I knew then he was trying to get me to update my site with the demo he has on his site  ,so he could convince paypal  that the mod he sold me ,was just the same software has his demo . If anybody wants to see this mod the little shit head tryed to get me to update my website with I well be more than willing to show you .He should be banned off oxwall  .If you have been scammed off this guy please comment  and lets hope oxwall see sense to stop him scamming members

This shit head has mest about with the wrong person when he tried to scam me

If you or going to buy mods guys buy them from people that no how to code proper and do not scam you  ,these guys or some of the best on oxwall   Purusothaman Ramanujam,and also  OW Visuals,i have always had good support off these guys

.Also kairat he makes smilies

If you have had  good support from any mod makers on oxwall and there mods or reliable the please add there names .The more we can  post all the best mod makers on oxwall the more we can all avoid these scammers and make oxwall so much better far all of us

The Forum post is edited by Pete Nov 17 '14
Pete
Pete Nov 17 '14
How do I lodge a complaint with oxwall  about this Guy ? Can Ross or Den  please reply or message me ,has I need to speak to you regarding this matter ,and show you the result of his scam he tried to pull on me
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 17 '14
The best way to report sacm or spam is by Support,Contact suppoprt here, I solved my problem of spammer in about a day which is actually good :)

Have a good day.

Pete
Pete Nov 17 '14
Thanks Durlabh   .Well see if I can speak to some of the team members  Ross or Den  and show them what this little shitbag has done
bobbi
bobbi Nov 17 '14
I agree puru is one of the best devs here,
another guy i have had no problems with who i would recommend is kairat he makes smilies :)
Pete
Pete Nov 17 '14

Oxwall should have a system were if there is so many complaints  about any person selling mods ,they should be banned from selling any mods in the store . And to stop these banned members from making a new account ,and resubmitting new mods  ,every one selling in the store should have there ip address kept on file with oxwall . Also oxwall should keep the sellers paypall address also on file ,and sellers should give consent to oxwall to beable to check if these people have changed there email address with paypal   to stop all these scammers .Not only well this stop scammers ,but it well also benefit the gen sellers

I am going to make a complaint later about Aron  .

Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Nov 17 '14
Well, I tried to get my money back from him with no luck, i bought Shop Pro / Mobile of his plugins and i told him about the issues because he said his plugin supports mobile and it does not...Each time i ask him about why does it not support mobile forum now he wants to charge me for modification but he advertised it supports mobile forum :(
Pete
Pete Nov 17 '14

Webster  put in far a chargeback with paypal  ,Paypal well give you your money back if the mod does not work proper or looks nothing like the demo  . Also lodge a complaint with oxwall ,and maybe we can get this scammer removed off oxwall  ,and save lots of other people getting ripped off  .Give a copy of my post to paypal to support your claim that this guy is a scammer.Some people from some country's just cant afford to be ripped off .I put in far a charged back out of principle ,no body is going to scam me and get away with it .If you want a statement from me to give to paypal,i well be more than willing to write you one to support your claim that this guy is a scammer.

Pete
Pete Nov 17 '14
I well from now on help any member to try and get there money back   if you have been scammed  off any seller on oxwall
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Nov 18 '14
Thanks Pete
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 18 '14
Pete and Webster, 

I understand your concerns but I think this is not the appropiate way to report any scam or spam.By posting your problems on the forum, like this, it will only make new users to oxwall aviod buying any plugins or themes from store.

If the support team couldn't resolve your problem then only you should come here with your scam or spam problems.....

I Hope you undersatnd what i meant to say... 

Conatact support first, let us not make any haste move..

Pete
Pete Nov 18 '14

Durlabh  it does make sense to make all members aware of scammers ,it wont put members off far from it ,it well show new members that members on oxwall wont allow scammers to get away with it . Its much better than allowing scammers to keep keep ripping people off .Members or leaving oxwall because of these scammers , so I think by posting things like this in the forum scammers well now think twice about scamming people .

Scammers or not going to get away with ripping people off anymore ,and I am going to see to it from now on .All scammers well be named and shammed  from now on,to warn members not only well this save members getting ripped off ,it well help the mod makers ,the honest guys  ,and also I well help people to get there money back . Don't worry I well be asking people to make a complaint to oxwall to help get scammers removed from the store and from oxwall .I well be making a complaint in the next few days myself about Aron the scammer . Oxwall is good software  ,lets keep the scammer from bringing oxwall down .Maybe now we well all get much better plugins , which well help oxwall and save many people from being ripped off . If I pay far a plugin ,I expect it to be working ,and if not I expect to get a refund ,like any other product ,if you buy something from a shop  and you or not happy with it ,then you take it back and get a refund .Well mods should be on the same principle if members or not happy with a mod then they or entitled to there money back .Sooner we all get rid of scammers off oxwall ,the better far oxwall and all the members . There is some good plugin makers on oxwall , and I am sure all these guys well back me what I am doing ,and also many members well also back me .

The Forum post is edited by Pete Nov 18 '14
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 18 '14

Quote from Durlabh Ashok Pete and Webster, 

I understand your concerns but I think this is not the appropiate way to report any scam or spam.By posting your problems on the forum, like this, it will only make new users to oxwall aviod buying any plugins or themes from store.

If the support team couldn't resolve your problem then only you should come here with your scam or spam problems.....

I Hope you undersatnd what i meant to say... 

Conatact support first, let us not make any haste move..

i have reported this to oxwall moderators 3 months ago
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 18 '14
3 months ago
i reported paru and his video uploader plugin
i got a reply they will look into it 

arons plugin 
with huge list of big problems i did not have a spare month to tell them every problem
with copys of his answers to my problems
i never got a reply

younett with a big list of problems 
and there even stupider answers then arons
i never got a reply

Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 18 '14
Quote from Tammy 3 months ago

arons plugin 
with huge list of big problems i did not have a spare month to tell them every problem
i never got a reply

i never got a reply

Tammy I am saying about oxwall support, not developer..
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 18 '14
theres lots good dev here i tell them the problem with there plugin 

and there answer thanks tammy i will fix that in the next update
and 80% the time the problem is fixed on the update 

then tell them is still problem they fix it right 
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 18 '14

Quote from Durlabh Ashok
Quote from Tammy 3 months ago

arons plugin 
i never got a reply

i never got a reply

Tammy I am saying about oxwall support, not developer..
please read what i said
 have reported this to oxwall moderators 3 months ago

oxwall moderators = oxwall support
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 18 '14
Oh sorry, I didn't saw your that post.My mistake... :(
tammy harris
tammy harris Nov 18 '14
cool

Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 18 '14
Quote from Pete

Durlabh  it does make sense to make all members aware of scammers ,it wont put members off far from it ,it well show new members that members on oxwall wont allow scammers to get away with it . Its much better than allowing scammers to keep keep ripping people off .Members or leaving oxwall because of these scammers , so I think by posting things like this in the forum scammers well now think twice about scamming people .

Scammers or not going to get away with ripping people off anymore ,and I am going to see to it from now on .All scammers well be named and shammed  from now on,to warn members not only well this save members getting ripped off ,it well help the mod makers ,the honest guys  ,and also I well help people to get there money back . Don't worry I well be asking people to make a complaint to oxwall to help get scammers removed from the store and from oxwall .I well be making a complaint in the next few days myself about Aron the scammer . Oxwall is good software  ,lets keep the scammer from bringing oxwall down .Maybe now we well all get much better plugins , which well help oxwall and save many people from being ripped off . If I pay far a plugin ,I expect it to be working ,and if not I expect to get a refund ,like any other product ,if you buy something from a shop  and you or not happy with it ,then you take it back and get a refund .Well mods should be on the same principle if members or not happy with a mod then they or entitled to there money back .Sooner we all get rid of scammers off oxwall ,the better far oxwall and all the members . There is some good plugin makers on oxwall , and I am sure all these guys well back me what I am doing ,and also many members well also back me .

Pete I meant to say by creating a New forum thread named like "bad plugin do not buy".

Pete You are doing a great job but your direction is harmfull to oxwall.

Please Create new thread and put details that is this developer is a scam or so...This will provide a clear view to other oxwall user that oxwall is good but some developers are being mean and rude and also try to involve oxwall team members.. :)

Pages: 1 2 »
This topic is locked