We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug - Site URL Posting on User Profile Wall & Newsfeed on main home index page | Forum

idea
idea Dec 23 '11
Dear,

i faced following issue during posting comment.
also please suggest if there is any way {just like setting .favicon icon} to set a logo for the site. also when ever we hover mouse over the photo graph of the user who posted the comment it doesn't show it's url link...! in this care the user "IKBC" posting comment and when we hover mouse on its small one photograph it doesn't reacts.

The Forum post is edited by idea Dec 23 '11
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 27 '11
Can you specify the issue with Newsfeed? Are those comments same? What exactly is wrong, I didn't get it.

As for the hover on image - we are working on Newsfeed improvements, so thank you very much for report.

idea
idea Dec 28 '11
# yes this is with newsfeed + making comments
#one comment made on newsfeed
#second comment made on user's profile wall

and the issue is that it produces / generates different "logo" at both different place for the same url ie. say www.ikbc.in ...!

what i want to ask/suggest is that is it possible to give a option to upload a logo of the site just like that of favicon option.?
Michael I.
Michael I. Jan 2 '12
Ok, I understand your request. We will check into this issue and consider about improving the functionality.
ryhdr
ryhdr May 11 '23
It's recommended to consult a web developer to troubleshoot the issue. By the way, if you're looking for custom mouse pads, there are many online retailers that offer a variety of options to choose from.