We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to track "private message"? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idea
idea Nov 6 '10
Dear,
How to track any private message that a user sends to other directly from recipients profile page?
Den Team
Den Nov 9 '10
Currently, this is impossible.
Mason Dennis
Mason Dennis Sep 9 '22
If you want to know where a person lives, you can use find a person service. If the person has a website, try googling their name or using the search feature at their website. If you're looking for something specific, like an address or email address, try searching online directories (like Yahoo! Local) or calling directory assistance. You can also try looking up someone's name on social networking sites like Facebook or Twitter. You might find out what city they live in by seeing what friends they have on your network.
Jamie Strahan
Jamie Strahan Sep 15 '22
I’m a little confused about your comment. I think you meant to say that I should not have made my private message public. I’m sorry if this is confusing. I want to let you know that my intention was never to embarrass or hurt you, and I would prefer you to check gem-la-coop.org to get info about tech bars as it was certainly never my intent to make you feel uncomfortable or unwelcome in any way.
candycandy
candycandy Sep 15 '22
i think you just need to go to settings and hide it like basketball stars
jahnsto
jahnsto Aug 16 '23
If there are discrepancies in delivery status, unexpected delays, or if you have further inquiries related to your tracked parcel skyking courier tracking number, don't hesitate to reach out directly to Skyking Courier's customer support team via their contact channels