We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Need Privat Photo Albums Plugin | Forum

Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 15 '15
WebFid you gonna lose your speech if you still not provide this plugin.
Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 17 '15
That is great !! But if you only use on your site. There is nothing to show off. Oxwall is an open source platform. Sale it on Oxwall store to let other customers have that kind of functions. You will be No. 1 selling this TOP 1 plugin before some other developers made same plugin.
The Forum post is edited by Kelvin Feb 17 '15
Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 17 '15
That sound is very funny !! You made social network site. Then you are afraid people to hate you for NO REASON ! so you try to tell people (Please do not register my site because you all are haters !!) I can't see anyone who hate you. You never try how come you get negative comments ? If you are afraid anything you do, how come your company still open ? You can simply close it. and go home Doing Nothing.
Christer
Christer Feb 18 '15
Webfid, do a good job, if there is any issue with plugin just help customer and fix and we all will love you. Then of course there is always some people that will complain what ever you do or want you to rebuild the plugin to suite them but this you can ignore and if they dont have a legit issues tell them to go and, well you know what I mean. So get this baby up, I buy one and can test it and I will let you know if I find any bugs, in private so you have a chance to fix it.
Send a pm if you want to show it etc.
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Feb 18 '15
I'll buy it too, I need it!
Andrew
Andrew Feb 27 '15
shh i need this too
Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 27 '15
Why still nothing show on store ? No one really make it ?
Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 28 '15
so ? fix it then put it again.
Kelvin
Kelvin Feb 28 '15
Great ! at least you find the issue !! Hope you can fix it as soon as possible.
Christer
Christer Mar 11 '15
Hi
So is this plugin ever coming out or you closed it down?
Christer
Christer Mar 11 '15
Oki good to know so it will take some time then.
Kelvin
Kelvin Mar 11 '15
It is like waiting forever. No other developer make this plugin.. How sad is that ?
Christer
Christer Mar 12 '15
Well Jordi mention another guy here in a earlier post,guy name Mike was waiting for aprovel for a similar plugin so I hope that one will come soon as this looks like waist of time to wait for this one. I dont care who doing it as long as someone do hehe.
Jordi
Jordi Mar 12 '15
Mike is also facing some minor bugs. let me ask him
Christer
Christer Mar 12 '15
Ok cool ,thanks Jordi
Jordi
Jordi Mar 12 '15
I know that its a cache problem from the one who is testing the plugin for approval. I have the plugin already running on my site and it works.
Christer
Christer Mar 12 '15
ok, well it sounds like its close at least so we hope for the best soon. Thanks Jordi
Kelvin
Kelvin Mar 12 '15
It took 1 month already....
Lech Sakhar
Lech Sakhar Mar 19 '15
Isn't this one fit your request?

http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/1039

David
David Mar 19 '15
No, it's Mike's plugin. Very good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 »