We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

1.7.2? - Social Stream 1.01 | Forum

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jan 27 '15
Plugin is not compatible with Oxwall 1.7.2

The product has never worked just fine, but now it is worse than ever, bearing only error messages. The only conclusion is that plugin is not compatible with other third-party plugin. Tested their products on a Oxwall without third-party plug and they work much better, but not so satisfactory att they are each $ 30. The only product that currently serves the five I've bought is,: YNO - Ultimate News and YNO - Social Connect. And YNO - Social Media Import, if one closes for facebook, said this connection is only load and unload without making any image result. Possible new twisting facebook setting!

I sign att facebook has contribution to the make it significantly harder for people to get to certain connections to facebook. Whether this is because competition horror or anything else from facebook page should be unsaid, but it helps to att many skip this section and just use the opportunity; login with facebook. One has posted some explanations, which I gave up and understand. The explanations are little pedagogical and use friendly, one impossible project for most here. Not everyone who create programs out here, something facebook developers obviously think!

Hope facebook developers come down to us level and explains how things should be done.

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Jan 29 '15
You do not have permission to reply this topic